Where are you watching the superbowl?

Started by Beermonkey, January 25, 2018, 07:07:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Geowhizzer

Sandwiches from Kruk's Philly Steaks and Primos.
Herrs chips from Wawa.
Platter from Philly Pretzel Factory.
Birch beer from Publix.
Yuengling for my nephew.

Watching from the comfort of my own couch.  My nephew (as big an Eagles fan as I am) and his wife will be coming over.   Couldn't handle watching this at some party with non-Eagles fans who will be treating it as more of a social event.  At some point I'd be losing friends.

This is really happening.  I have to keep telling myself that.

PhillyPhreak54

Flight to Vegas leaves at 6pm...finishing up at the office now

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Rome

Left work early.  Paid my monthly bills, ran a few errands and now I'm on my way home to pack up my shtein.  I don't know what our plans are yet for the game but I'm 99.9% sure it's McGillin's.

Rome

13.5 hours from Daytona to South Philly.  All-time record. 

Breakfast, nap, drunk.  In that order. 

Rome

McGillins is gonna be a fargin mess tomorrow.  11:00 for wristbands then 4:00 for seating. 

MDS

you can come with me romey

you can always come with me
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Spent $100 on fireworks. The fun kind are legal now in PA

Rome

I'm at Oscar's tavern right now.   

GOAT

Rome

McGillin's had at least 500 people in line for passes at 10:00.  Needless to say my icehole buddy dragged his feet and we missed out. 

MDS

ive got a warm spot on the couch for you jeffy boy
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Thanks honey bunny. 

The Field House doesn't open till 5:00 and there's already people waiting in line at the door. 

STOOPID. 

SD

Quote from: Rome on February 04, 2018, 12:19:49 PM
Thanks honey bunny. 

The Field House doesn't open till 5:00 and there's already people waiting in line at the door. 

STOOPID. 

I'd honestly invite you to my family's party but it's way over capacity right now.

I was going to go with friends to this place in South Philly, $50 all you can eat/beer/wine. Two projector screens and a bunch of other TVs...free parking at Goretti High School. Starts at 5.

http://southphillyvikingsnyb.com

Rome