Dallas Goedert, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by MDS, April 27, 2018, 08:27:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Look test...yea?

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

phattymatty

ice grillin you

this replenishes their magician/circus performer depth
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Susquehanna Birder

Love this pick. With the departure of Celek, they needed a blocking TE with some mad receiving skills. I would have been tempted to get this guy at 32. The fact that they leapfrogged the Cowboys makes it even better.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Eagaholic

Wondering if some of the thinking is to help protect Wentz with 2 TE sets and 2 good receiving TEs. I think Belichick popularized that with Hernandez and Gronk, a lot of 3 step drops and quick outs mitigating the pass rush and QB hits.

PhillyPhreak54

Munson

Going out to eat at a restaurant when you know damn well your job is gonna be shut down this year if you and your coworkers test positive for covid at some point over the next few months ain't that smart anyway.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

MDS

hes a mushed brain football player from friggin south dakota...lets be happy he can read and write

SD

Buddy texted me at noon he heard Goedert got jumped outside a restaurant and had to be airlifted to the nearest hospital

ice grillin you

Rome

ice grillin you

SD