Week 7 - Giants: Awful Football, Awful Debate, Awful Country

Started by MDS, October 18, 2020, 06:31:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Bad series by Wentz. Gives away field position. farg.

Missed Fulgham and then holds the ball for ducking ever

Rome

Wentz is such a farging shteinhead.  After that first drive he overthrows no-name and takes a sack after 10 seconds of running around.   I hate myself for watching this garbage. 

Don Ho

Typical Wentz, one step forward, two steps back.  Awful decision.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

johnston had some awful punts last week and here was another one

nobody cares about the punter but
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

that was actually decent coverage but the difference between good corners and barely in the nfl corners is making pays on the ball...lotta cats can cover
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on October 22, 2020, 08:48:53 PM
johnston had some awful punts last week and here was another one

nobody cares about the punter but

wentz also gave them a free 8 yards

Don Ho

Lot of blame to go around on that one - Jesus being a dumb ass, punter sucks, Leblanc being 5'1

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Don Ho

Ginger might as well go lay in front of a bus, idiot still going head first on every run.

ice grillin you

i love that call....you cant have hurts touch the ball everytime hes in the game

ice grillin you

Diomedes

Don't  the Giants know that Scott likes to spin?  He just gave them the double spin...
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

MDS

corey clement just made a move...literally the first good thing hes done since the sb
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.