Week 3 - Lions: Everyone Is Injured

Started by MDS, September 16, 2019, 12:01:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

This'll be the game where the Lions don't Lion and come out slinging.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

lions @ eagles
95 - playoff blowout
96 - chris t jones 9-121-1
98 - fg fest
07 - blowout with the yellow barf jerseys
12 - blown 20-6 lead
13 - snow bowl

its generally been...something
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

the lions +225 money line is preposterous

they have a better than 50/50 chance to win this game and as the rosters stand right now they are the better team
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

the line is only down to 6 which is just beyond my ability to understand things

ice grillin you

my man has it at 6.5...it opened at 7 and my dumb ass didnt take it cause im not in tune with the nfl like that but 6/6.5 is still a dream

Rome

Tell us more about how you're betting against the Eagles.

ice grillin you

2-0 this year doing it

lets keep the train rooooooollllllin....

Don Ho

A JV High School receiving corps with a half an ounce of wits could eat this secondary up.  Linebacking corps sucks so its up to busted toe, mr. encroachment, and friends to do something.  You know all that stuff they addressed in the offseason.

General_Failure

I don't recall Wentz drawing many people offsides, so just how bad are the Lions on defense?

Nevermind, that pass explained it.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Don Ho