Random Eagles Information Still Not Worthy of a New Thread

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, March 24, 2011, 11:25:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

Thinking guard and LB tonight. Edgerrin Cooper would be great. A lot of good players still available wouldn't mind a move up in the 2nd that doesn't involve our other 2nd.

PhillyPhreak54

Cooper would be nice, yes.

And/or Axeman Jr later on

Rome

Cooper DeJean would be fun just for IGY's reaction to a white CB being picked.

PhillyPhreak54

last white Iowa DB to wear this uniform was Sean Considine!

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on April 26, 2024, 08:38:17 AMCooper DeJean would be fun just for IGY's reaction to a white CB being picked.

i mean speaking of white that would be throwing up the white flag on at least the season but maybe this era
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

QB Eagles

Quote from: SD on April 26, 2024, 06:28:32 AMThinking guard and LB tonight. Edgerrin Cooper would be great. A lot of good players still available wouldn't mind a move up in the 2nd that doesn't involve our other 2nd.

OL does seem very likely, not necessarily just guard. Could see them moving down too.

PhillyPhreak54

Junior Colson
Edgerrin Cooper
Axeman Jr

I need a real LB

SD

We're on the clock...really hope they didn't make a trade like the rams just did

ice grillin you

A Howie trade just for the sake of making a trade...itchy trigger finger disease
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

Don Ho

Let's go Howie!  I'm at doctors waiting room for my 5 year hip replacement follow up.  Sign says no abusive language. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.