the random musings not worthy of new thread thread

Started by ice grillin you, March 28, 2006, 02:06:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

Quote from: MDS on January 03, 2021, 01:55:51 PM
you mean to tell me mike marginassi's obese drunk uncle from bridesburg isnt going to lead a coordinated siege on nancy pelosi's office?

It's remarkable when sarcasm becomes true. They left a note on her desk saying "We will not back down".

phattymatty

I can guarantee you that there was less security today than on a regular unimportant day at the capitol. That part I did not expect and this is exactly what they knew would happen.

MDS

Quote from: phattymatty on January 06, 2021, 04:04:30 PM
I can guarantee you that there was less security today than on a regular unimportant day at the capitol. That part I did not expect and this is exactly what they knew would happen.

talk about a coup

there was more security during impeachment
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

about an hour ago a white pickup raced scary fast up our narrow street
portions of which are being resurfaced following BGE gas main work

tailgate flies off back of truck at big bump

loud sound attracts me and a neighbor
he used to have a pawn shop
I scrap metal for extra cash
I was cooking dinner, he wasn't, so he got it

twenty minutes later, white pickup with no tailgate crusing the neihgborhood slowly

lol
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

the neighbor has a friend who owns a junkyard

of course

so he'll just drop it off there tomorrow on his way elsewhere

don't know what the junkyard might get for it...they can't be cheap...was from a Ford, would fit my '12 F150
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

PhillyPhreak54

They're common in the world of thieves.

People get their tailgates stolen a lot. Whether for scrapping or if they're the ones with steps or whatever (those are sold on the side to people with base models).

MDS

so today i hear a knock at the door. its actually for my neighbors and its a package delivery for them. im not sure if theyre home so i let it sit there. literally 2 seconds later i get notified my package is there and go out and grab that.

as im doing that someone in a fedex sweatshirt grabs the package left on my neighbors stoops. i asked what hes doing and he mumbles something underneath his mask and walks off. i didnt have shoes on nor am i going to chase a stranger over this who could be armed or stab me or have covid.

havent had the chance to see my neighbors and ask them but this was a weird one
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

If you're in pa mega millions is $970 million and powerball is $790 million.

phattymatty

also heads up you can buy lottery tix on their app now and not get rona from the bodega.

SD

Quote from: phattymatty on January 20, 2021, 02:12:04 PM
also heads up you can buy lottery tix on their app now and not get rona from the bodega.

Another heads up you have to have location service turned on on the palottery app or it won't let you play

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

tsk, tsk..

we have a whole thread for this

after a year of this thing freely spreading it should be no surprise that it's found room to mutate into more stubborn strand...we may be living like this for the rest of our (shorter) lives