Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

The unofficial response from local law enforcement was "hell yeah, brother!"

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

Quote from: Hurts to Smith on January 01, 2021, 08:33:53 PM
Quote from: MDS on January 01, 2021, 08:23:34 PM
oh no, im shaking in my boots

better hide in my basement until one of the militia men knock on my door and allow me to emerge

It's not all about you. It might not come to your doorstep but shtein is going down.

nothing is going down except for napkins full of seed after your uncles friends have their circle jerk at whatever shteinbox motel will have them
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Quote from: Rome on January 01, 2021, 08:44:08 PM
If they're making threats on an open forum is someone turning them in to law enforcement?

You'd assume but my worry isn't the morons posting it openly it's the wannabe militia types who think they're patriots. It's one thing to foil a plot to kidnap a Governor...it's a whole other thing to take down multitudes of domestic terrorism cells. Trumps been prepping them for this for years...January 6th is their date of reckoning.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

i dont know how or if you can bet over anything happening on jan 6 but marginassi i will bet you that nothing happens on jan 6th
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Quote from: MDS on January 01, 2021, 10:07:51 PM
i dont know how or if you can bet over anything happening on jan 6 but marginassi i will bet you that nothing happens on jan 6th

The 6th is just the start date

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: General_Failure on January 01, 2021, 08:45:16 PM
The unofficial response from local law enforcement was "hell yeah, brother!"

Yup.

For the most part they'd find brothers in arms within the ranks.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 01, 2021, 09:09:18 PM
real g's move in silence

Indeed.

If you're talking about it on the internet you're likely posturing. Just like old money ain't got to flash it. New money is all up in your face.

I'd like to think the FBI is involved in tracking these domestic terrorists but who knows. I mean they can't be trusted just like the local cops can't be either. The bomber in Nashville was snitched on by his girlfriend and she got the shrug by Johnny Law.

Anyways if these iceholes try to do stuff they're in for a rude awakening. They forget that liberals own guns too. Also I chuckle at the thought of some Y'all Qaeda mofos trying to get down in a hood. Imagine their mismatched camo wearing fatasses shuffling into Detroit or somewhere like that?

General_Failure

SD

6th will be protests. The deplorables legitimately think the results are being overturned on the 6th. Once the realization sinks in the crazies will rise up. It'll be a rough  2 weeks then once inauguration hits hell will break loose. Uncle has 50 people chartered on his bus...he lives in Philly but they're coming from all over Pennsyltucky from as far away as Harrisburg. They ain't coming to talk.

General_Failure

ice grillin you

Quote from: Hurts to Smith on January 02, 2021, 08:42:52 PM
They ain't coming to talk.

lol...that's literally all they will do

i dont doubt there are timothy mcveighs out there in the michigan woods somewhere who are gonna bomb shtein in the next four years or shoot up another hispanic walmart...but these people coming to dc on the 6th aint gonna do a god damn thing
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

you mean to tell me mike marginassi's obese drunk uncle from bridesburg isnt going to lead a coordinated siege on nancy pelosi's office? and that he and his idiot friends are going to go to dc, stand around with some gay signs and shout things for 3 hours before going home?

NO. I DONT BELIEVE YOU

SD

Jan 6th is just the start date. This isn't a one day and it's over type deal. They're already protesting. They're angry their country is getting taken from them...lunacy knows no bounds. You're harping too much on my uncle who is open with his intentions and not enough in the crazy behind the scenes militias. Trumps been prepping them for years. I'll say this again...can't believe after what we've see the past 4 years you underestimate the deplorables and how low they'll stoop.

MDS

those losers are doing anything either...will 1 or 2 lunatics bomb pelosi's san fran office or shoot up a store full of black people, sure? thats always possible in a country full of stupid people with guns.

but the virgins in the michigan woods emerging to like storm the lansing capital is not something that is going to be effective or even happen