The Process

Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

Quote from: AO1 on June 26, 2018, 12:20:13 PM
Lebron's either gonna suck it up and suffer in LA this season and wait until next offseason when they can add Kawhi to the mix, or he's staying in Clevleland

Kawhi's gonna stay in SA and sulk unless some team in the East blows them away with an offer. He's going to LA.

Tootin my own horn and shtein. Nobody's beating the dubs anytime soon so farg the NBA.

phattymatty

Quote from: MDS on July 01, 2018, 10:47:38 PM
ben is 21 and jo is 24. so i guess this was their last chance to add someone before it all goes away.

oh well time to reprocess

Did you mean to post this on another message board? Not sure I've seen anyone here care if lebron came or not

Don Ho

Quote from: AO1 on July 01, 2018, 11:12:42 PM
Quote from: AO1 on June 26, 2018, 12:20:13 PM
Lebron's either gonna suck it up and suffer in LA this season and wait until next offseason when they can add Kawhi to the mix, or he's staying in Clevleland

Kawhi's gonna stay in SA and sulk unless some team in the East blows them away with an offer. He's going to LA.

Tootin my own horn and shtein. Nobody's beating the dubs anytime soon so farg the NBA.

I can't believe I'm saying it but I'm now officially cheering for the dubs in the west. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

phattymatty

lakers are now league pass worthy because of lebron and lance together.

Rome

Lebron's move to LA does make Stern's comments about disapproving of the Sixers' tanking all the funnier.  There really is no other way to build a competitor unless you're one of the chosen franchises. 

Just goes to show there's really only 4 or 5 teams that matter and the rest, like the Sixers, are just schedule-fillers. 

ice grillin you

lebron not coming to the sixers is the best philly sports news of the last 20 years outside of the two championships
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

hbionic

LOL Embiid.

Little mad are ya?

Should LeBron tweet back, "And the East will forever be Boston's"?

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

ice grillin you

philly dont do carpet baggers....farg lebron....hes perfect for a city that no one is from

hbionic

Yes, no one is from L.A. They just like moving there from the shteinholes Trump talked about...like Philly.

Ask Wilt Chamberlain.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

phattymatty

Zhaire def has hops but I've been very underwhelmed.

SD

He's raw and just turned 19, the potential is there

QB Eagles

So are they not hiring a GM, or what?

phattymatty

SD

Key to their championship run in my opinion. If Fultz has confidence in his pull up jumper they can compete with Boston.

https://nba.nbcsports.com/2018/08/01/trainer-markelle-fultz-will-be-all-star-next-season-if-100-percent/