The Process

Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

Brown was on the Fanatic this morning for about a half hour

Said they took Bridges and were sitting back and content, Phoenix called and pushed for the trade.
Acknowledged Zhaire has a higher ceiling than Bridges
Denver was going to take Zhaire if Porter hadn't dropped
Gave the PC answer on Porter (talented, injury blah blah blah)
Sounds pessimistic they'll get a star this offseason

I still can't believe they got a future unprotected 1st from Miami. That's a potential top 5 pick.

phattymatty

Ben says thanks to my family, friends, coach and the city of Philly. Not one mention of god. Dude is great.

Rome

SD

Lebron's either gonna suck it up and suffer in LA this season and wait until next offseason when they can add Kawhi to the mix, or he's staying in Clevleland

Kawhi's gonna stay in SA and sulk unless some team in the East blows them away with an offer. He's going to LA.

Don Ho

Lebron goes to LA I'm buying stuff that will hurt people.  Seriously, I am.  I won't be able to take the "I've been a Lakers fan since Magic, Kareem, Worthy, and......." crowd. Ran into one of those pricks last night.  I was hoping my dogs shtein on his feet.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

phattymatty

if LA can pull off getting PG or kawhi then maybe he goes to LA but no chance he jets to that terrible team without another star.  if not, he runs it through one more time with CLE who could still make the finals again.  as much as i don't see it happening, philly does make the most sense.

good thing is that he said he'll decide before the 4th, so we will all know soon.

Rome

The King is a free agent. 

LET'S DO THIS. 

MDS

cleveland is a dumpster fire and no one is coming to LA with him....what choice do you have lebron

just get a place on 13th and shunk already
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

so what free agents are really exciting you guys

phattymatty

i'm not super excited about anyone really.  resigning JJ is #1 priority right now.

I love aaron gordon, especially with him having a shot now. if last year wasn't a fluke. but i don't see orlando not matching.

maybe bring vince into be the old man for a year.   or wayne ellington be roco #2.  or lance to be a maniac.

not sure nerlens would want to come back but he'd be a solid backup and cheap as farg.

seen rumors about ennis which would be fine I guess but won't move the needle at all.

MDS

ben is 21 and jo is 24. so i guess this was their last chance to add someone before it all goes away.

oh well time to reprocess
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Not surprised but the Lakers are obviously getting more than just the King.  Or being in LA is really just that important for his other interests.   Too bad.

QB Eagles

Lance already went to the Lakers.

Guess now it's just about getting the gang back together and trying to grow Fultz into a player.

Rome

Gordon got 4/$84M from Orlando.