ice grillin you

did they rehire hinkie magic

cant believe they got that pick

holy farg
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

the 2021 heat 1st? unprotected?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Quote from: MDS on June 21, 2018, 09:17:08 PM
the 2021 heat 1st? unprotected?

Yeah

I'm onboard I thought it was lottery protected

ice grillin you

its probably protected....if it isnt then holy shtein....but even if it is who cares

the difference bwteen smith and bridges is a pubic hair and it could go either way

MDS

where are you seeing its unprotected?

im not enough of an expert to project that far out. clearly miami wont be a title contender but couldnt they be a 7/8 seed contender?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 21, 2018, 09:19:08 PM
its probably protected....if it isnt then holy shtein....but even if it is who cares

the difference bwteen smith and bridges is a pubic hair and it could go either way

Nope...remember it's a 2021 1st round pick

Weird trade

MDS

https://twitter.com/shamus_clancy/status/1009967834548572160

welp. i cant say no this. most of us will be dead in 2021 but whoever survives trump will get to watch the lotto balls.

Don Ho

I don't know anything about Smith but what a shock to Bridges.  Mom going to go all postal at Sixers HQ tomorrow morning?  Beat Brett Brown to death with the Keurig?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on June 21, 2018, 09:21:19 PM
https://twitter.com/shamus_clancy/status/1009967834548572160

welp. i cant say no this. most of us will be dead in 2021 but whoever survives trump will get to watch the lotto balls.

no one knows yet

you can put protections on a traded pick that originally wasnt protected

Rome

Bridges was a good pick. 

That said, getting an unprotected 1 and Smith for him is highway robbery. 

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on June 21, 2018, 09:20:03 PM
im not enough of an expert to project that far out. clearly miami wont be a title contender but couldnt they be a 7/8 seed contender?

dont just think of it as them just getting a good pick...think of it as them getting a good asset that can be flipped to get another superstar

if i had to bet id say theres little chance they make this selection

or put it this way if they are making this pick then jo jos foot got amputated markelle fultz retired and ben simmons is starring on keeping up with the kardashians

MDS

regardless they did bridges and his moms dirty.

oh well shouldnt have gone to nova, suburbs boy