The Process

Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Stevens with the clutch plays out of TOs at end of regulation and again in OT.  He's the master coach.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

Quote from: Don Ho on May 05, 2018, 06:58:16 PM
This crowd sucks today at Wells Fargo.  wake up people.  The Garden was 10 times louder, yes it was a colossal comeback but Jesus Christ this is Boston. 

Brett Brown and Ben Simmons lost the series in the second half of the second quarter of Game 2. Anyone who didn't know it then, knows it now.

ice grillin you

all I've been able to think of all series is how fargung good the Celtics are going to be for the next 10 years
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

your hope is kyrie starts getting pissy about tatum being better than him and it blows up as much as it can with their coaching, talent and assets in hand

sixers need kawahi or dame
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

hunt

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 04, 2018, 06:26:34 PM
Quote from: hunt on May 04, 2018, 08:03:59 AM
yeah, ben & jojo are the only guys in the rotation who aren't below average athletically.  you can only go so far with players like that.

jo is a freak but truth be told ben is not athletic....hes cerebral with great size...but he doesnt have great quickness and hes bad finishing at the rim...if he isnt forearm shivering someone in the chest or throat theres a good chace hes not getting past them

ben's athleticism is being agile for his size.  he's not a freakish athlete but i wouldn't say he's below average either.
guys like jj, roco, dario, beli, ersan, tj, & amir though.   :paranoid
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

smeags

so, when do OTA's start ?
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Don Ho

Beautiful pass from Simmons and the wop blows it.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Jesus JoJo! Finish. Christ almighty

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 06, 2018, 11:28:28 AM
all I've been able to think of all series is how fargung good the Celtics are going to be for the next 10 years

You can either accept getting beat by the Celtics year in and year out or embrace Lebron or a trade for Kawhi. Ain't no happiness in between

MDS

or you can beat the c's this year

#history

Geowhizzer

Apparently all the team needed was more TJ. 

Don Ho

PhillyPhreak54

Watched game 3 on the cruise. They had one sports channel (non HD too) and that's the only game they showed.

I was the sole Sixers fan surrounded by about five Celtics fans. I lost my shtein when Bellineli hit that shot. And then drank a ton after they couldn't inbound the goddamn ball

Don Ho

Robert Covington will also force you to drink