The Process

Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

Quote from: hunt on May 04, 2018, 08:03:59 AM
yeah, ben & jojo are the only guys in the rotation who aren't below average athletically.  you can only go so far with players like that.

jo is a freak but truth be told ben is not athletic....hes cerebral with great size...but he doesnt have great quickness and hes bad finishing at the rim...if he isnt forearm shivering someone in the chest or throat theres a good chace hes not getting past them
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

I don't know what's more preposterous Celtics +4.5 at home in game two or +8 tonight

ice grillin you

just put two bucks on the c's

got 9

lol for me to lose sixers have to win by double digits

Eagles_Legendz

MDS

is there a discoteque dario can go die in
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

TJ Utley is playing with big balls.  Gritty little farg
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

This crowd sucks today at Wells Fargo.  wake up people.  The Garden was 10 times louder, yes it was a colossal comeback but Jesus Christ this is Boston. 

Don Ho

How was that not a foul on Baynes?  He threw his elbow twice into Embid's back.

Don Ho

Don Ho

Don Ho

Don Ho

Ben with the weak ass attempt again

Don Ho

Simmons has quickly fallen to mere mortal.

Don Ho