The Process

Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

Not exactly sure why but this is the best game of the year so far. Hopefully 4th quarter is Joel and Ben time.

Geowhizzer

Back to old habits, I see.

phattymatty

That JJ lob to Ben was so stupid but I love that they chatted for a second then did it

MDS

is wade 25 again?

also jj sucks
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

Maybe they should have given him 24 million.

ice grillin you

holy shtein do they need a wing/guard that can finish at the rim....i am so farging sick of seeing players on this team take a great pass on a cut and cant finish because they are nonathletic fargs....and my god seeing tj drive underneath the rim to just bring it back out or throw some in close awful bounce pass is going to drive me to being the next school shooter

i swear to god people not named embiid had to have shot like 40% within 5 feet last night
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

booker out. ersan in.

another amazing trade by BC.

phattymatty

It was prob a fluke but that lebron around the back between his teammates legs oh my god

MDS

sixers arent winning this game but if they had lebron they would
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

cavs didnt even really try in the first half and they are only down three

ice grillin you

what a gorgeous pass by ben...the little feint had nance completely lost

ice grillin you

bellinelli is a disaster

MDS

theres no way lebron loses this

MDS

SD

That jojo fadeaway was a thing of beauty