The Process

Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

havent these idiots played basketball before
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Quote from: Geowhizzer on January 22, 2018, 10:39:56 PM
Quote from: AO1 on January 22, 2018, 10:38:37 PM
What the farg is covey thinking

This team plays really stupid basketball sometimes.  Usually when it counts the most.

I'm used to the horrible turnovers by now but that shot was something else

Sgt PSN

phattymatty

Ben could have a triple dub by half.

SD

Booker got himself a Baldy finger

MDS

the sixers had like 4 players who belong in the nba but the bulls had 0

farging ryan archidikano who is garbage was getting run for them. fred hoiberg gave up coaching at some point in the third quarter and one of the assistants was doing it.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

archie came in when they were down by 25. and the bulls are 15-10 in their last 25. not sure how anyone can not be happy with that win.

how were the meat pies?

MDS

the guys next to us actually got them and i almos threw up in my mouth

archie got a first half run and then played garbage time. there might have been 1 other stint. he sucks regardless and i have no clue how the bulls have won any games. they are dreadful.

and im not unhappy with the win i dont even know hows that possible. they beat a bad team it happens all the time.

phattymatty

this fargin guy.

https://www.facebook.com/jessicacamerato/videos/860617360765039/?hc_ref=ARSCrOyZkczJsUAU7Fnn52bs7NNX7-rforgO3MD3vd9aZzevLzP9900_sip-4sBzUT0

QB Eagles

I'm more curious if he can get it in that hoop right in front of him.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

who wouldve thunk the spurs would be tanking against the sixers

phattymatty

MDS

sixers most recent wins in san antonio