The Process

Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

smeags

Quote from: hunt on November 06, 2017, 04:05:19 PM
rest?  they.....haven't.....played......since......friday.  :paranoid

he's worn out from the eagles game.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Rome

What a joke of a franchise. Top to bottom.  He's fine.  Play him and Jah as well because that's the only way you're getting anything in return.   Dumbasses. 

MDS

Quote from: Rome on November 06, 2017, 05:27:33 PM
What a joke of a franchise. Top to bottom.  He's fine.  Play him and Jah as well because that's the only way you're getting anything in return.   Dumbasses. 

1/2

theres no reason not to play jo other than they are afraid of him being embarrassed by gobert. jah sucks. they are in the business of winning games and he is worse than both holmes and johnson. he cant get on the court. his value is worthless whether or not he plays 10 minutes a game. its a lost pick from a lost year.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

smeags

worried about him being embarrassed ??? wtf ??? is this 12yr old rec ball ?

MDS

what other reason could they have for "resting" him 4 days after they last played? if you want load manage jo on a back to back or 4th game in 8 days thats one thing.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

smeags

only other thing could be his foot is sore. which is still not a good thing.

im sure the sixers will be very open about why they are doing this.

ice grillin you

i havent seen or heard anything about it even when it happened but early in the pacer game he did something to his foot...he was limping a little and then was doing exercises on their weird foot thing they keep behind the bench...he came back and seemed fine but i thought his career was over when it happened
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

amputation is the most likely scenario

MDS

i know his confidence is at below zero but okafor is horrible at basketball

ice grillin you

he was horrible in college which is easier to play
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

Refreshing having Holmes back

phattymatty

dario went from fire to shtein real quick. but that interview with molly was adorable af. didn't understand one word.

phattymatty

why does ben shoot on the way down???

MDS

phattymatty

imagine if he gets a jumper. unreal.