The Sports Media Thread

Started by ice grillin you, October 21, 2009, 09:08:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

if you know anything about lynn hoppes youd know this is possible

also its not clear she/he wasnt real, or rather working with the indian dude or something. i dont know.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

i read a lot about this last night...all kinds of pretty fascinating stuff coming out of it.

ice grillin you

its always fascinating to me how stupid humans are

sending money over the internet to people you dont know always ends well

PoopyfaceMcGee

So basically Nilesh is probably the bigger douche, but Sarah is real and aware of all/most of his dealings in her name. They conned people out of popular Facebook and twitter accounts based on sports humor and made some money. Probably got caught before they made much of anything. Basically exactly why IGY stays away from social media.

And ESPN gets caught again just trying to hire something with a vagina to draw traffic. Whoopsies.

phattymatty

i don't think anyone knows the real story yet...considering there have been about 5 or 6 updates since the story went up 12 hours or so ago...safe to say more will come out.

i'll i got to say is YOU GO GIRL.

and if any of the pictures she uses is actually her, i think she'll do OK in life after this.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Most men do like vaginas.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Speaking of which, hilarious "scandal" today with that CrossingBroad douche posting a TV still of an upskirt of some chick in the stands at last night's Phils/Braves game. Pretty clear where the Philly blogger types fall on the respect scale:

ZWR
Crashburn
CrossingBroad

Don Ho

Does not someone proof this shtein before it goes out?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

QB Eagles

It's idiocy to spew racially insensitive stuff about the Nets, but it takes it to the next level to base it off an extreme stretch about the logo. Clearly fishing for any excuse to run his mouth about race.

Also I'm pretty sure the New York N------s name is already taken, in every Boston sports bar every time the Knicks play the Celtics.

Seabiscuit36

I have to vent about Macnow and Gargano's show.  I typically listen to Mikey Miss, but at a certain point on my daily drive I'm out of range of the Fanatic.  So i'll switch to 94.1 which is a much stronger signal.  I used to like these guys together when they were first paired, and when they would randomly put them together for a few shows, but its just insufferable anymore.  Ant's fake laughs....Hah Haa haaa haaa hah haahh.....DIE IN A FIRE.  Every caller offers them mouth love, and its just this sickening love fest. 

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

hbionic

I like the nets' new logo. The B in the basketball is what I consider fresh. Its got that retro-future look to it.

Insert facebook 'Like' here.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

ice grillin you

Quote from: hbionic on May 09, 2012, 07:42:38 PM
I like the nets' new logo. The B in the basketball is what I consider fresh. Its got that retro-future look to it.

me too...cept i dont see any future look to it...its all retro dopeness imo

SunMo

lol isn't retro-future the present?
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.