The Sports Media Thread

Started by ice grillin you, October 21, 2009, 09:08:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

pinach and dei lynam out of csn

when you spend billions on the phillies and cant make enough back in ad sales because they suck....regular folks gotta go
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

All these companies are dropping on air people and writers

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD

Rome

Yep.  That should clear it up for Dio. 

smeags

pinoch and that other guy both like fat hairy ..... ?
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

MDS

the top story on foxsports.com is cowherd's taek on lebron going to the lakers
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

Excited to see this Mike & The Mad Dog 30 for 30

Sgt PSN

I'm looking forward to watching the Trust The Process 30 for 30 like 15 years from now.

MDS

now rob ellis is out of 975

Munson

I liked Rob and Harry's show.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyPhreak54

So espn apparently pulled a PBP guy named Robert Lee off the UVA football game coming up

Wut

And he's Asian to boot