The Sports Media Thread

Started by ice grillin you, October 21, 2009, 09:08:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

I know who was behind it....why isn't the racist gone...also FYI liberals can be racist

if Miley miss is even liberal in the first place...that's provably an act as well to spark debate

Miley miss knew exactly who was making the calls no matter what they try and cover up

they are all scum
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

i dont doubt mike miss is a POS but literally everyone there off and on the record have said he didnt know...regardless hes #1 afternoons in the demo, he aint goin anywhere

the other 2 are beyond expendable
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

of course their top rated host didn't know....its science!

MDS

people who have no reason or interest in protecting mike miss say he didnt know....believe what you want, but im gonna go with the 60 year old black person kiss ass not knowing
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

he def knew but in a way it's almost worse if he didn't...because then not only did he get played and utterly embarrassed by a racist...but that racist hasn't been fired yet even tho mm is the biggest liberal ever....he would be the ultimate fraud

and I'll put my record of supporting civil rights up against your record of blind support if a minstrel show radio station

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 24, 2016, 10:21:28 PM
and I'll put my record of supporting civil rights up against your record of blind support if a minstrel show radio station

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 24, 2016, 09:59:09 PM

Miley miss knew exactly who was making the calls no matter what they try and cover up

I 100% guarantee you Mikey Miss had no farging clue it was Pat Egan. It was a running inside joke at the station because Egan would make some of the calls from inside the station and only a handful of people knew it was him.

PhillyPhreak54

I don't think Miss knew either. But either way he's a clown. He can't sit on his high horse because he's an insufferable prick who was fired for slugging his producer at WIP

The biggest news here is Havas says he quit philly sports radio four years ago. I thought you were all about the voice of the people?!?

MDS

he claims to have quit when innes got afternoons but now its 4 years ago

ryan lochte up in here

smeags

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 28, 2015, 02:52:46 PM

innes going is important for OG's like me who wont listen to any sports radio if its not WIP...i vowed not to listen to one second of wip again after the hired him until he was gone and i havent since...

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on August 24, 2016, 10:57:22 PM
I don't think Miss knew either. But either way he's a clown. He can't sit on his high horse because he's an insufferable prick who was fired for slugging his producer at WIP

The biggest news here is Havas says he quit philly sports radio four years ago. I thought you were all about the voice of the people?!?

havent listened to one second of wip in 3.5 years...less than a week after innes was hired....have never listened to the fanatikkk...why would you think otherwise....im not a sellout like you guys

i didnt even watch one second of the olympics even tho i enjoy it...world cup you frauds will be all over....eh murderous shmurderous organizations...i like futball!...to be fair i wouldnt watch the world cup if you paid me 10 thousand dollars even if fifa didnt murder poor people so that doesnt really count as some sort of stand

Munson

Listen to Phanatic?

Sellouts.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

smeags

listening to 97.5 makes you a sellout ?? :-D :-D
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

hunt

oh yeah...and so does eating at chain restaurants, drinking mass produced beers, and listening to any music that makes the billboard charts.
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

Munson

Mass produced beer makes you a sellout, microbrews make you a wannabe hipster because you don't actually like the taste of those beers.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds