The Sports Media Thread

Started by ice grillin you, October 21, 2009, 09:08:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

I don't know what copa america is...sounds like a grand prix race but philly doesn't have one
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

ive explained it to you no less than 10 times

its a soccer tournament between north america and south america. the usa is playing a game in philly, and you me and romester are GOING
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

lolol

Get igy chanting I believe I believe we will win and buzzing on a vuvuzela

ice grillin you

oh yeah.....id rather go to a ladies softball game

MDS

once he sits next to a 22 year old named logan with aviators and a long beard while he wears a scarf and drinks a craft beer he will be hooked for life
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

I would never go but if I did I would 1000% root HARD for south america

MDS

youll be chanting and singing and planning a hex trip with the SOB in no time

i believe that we will win

QB Eagles

Seriously though, who the farg is watching those softball games? Then again that's the question I have about 90% of the shtein on cable.

smeags

Quote from: QB Eagles on May 25, 2016, 02:06:09 AM
Seriously though, who the farg is watching those softball games? Then again that's the question I have about 90% of the shtein on cable.

lesbians.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

MDS

Quote from: MDS on May 24, 2016, 02:11:36 PM
softball does well because its the 1 time of year its actually on. the sport is played by 10s of millions of girls. they cannot find the product outside of this month. if you combine that with the general neanderthal oklahoma/alabama fan that would watch a paint drying contest if it involved their team, you get those numbers. basically underserved audiences will come out in droves when the product they like is on. its why black tv shows do so well with black audiences, and even why the college wrestling stuff does well for espn.

Don Ho

Quote from: smeags on May 25, 2016, 11:06:48 AM

lesbians.

:-D
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Berman is retiring after this upcoming football season

BigEd76

Heather Cox is leaving too, likely heading to NBC to be the sideline reporter for the Thursday night games

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on May 26, 2016, 08:36:57 PM
Berman is retiring after this upcoming football season

i never thought this would happen...thank you allah

Quote from: BigEd76 on May 26, 2016, 09:13:35 PM
Heather Cox is leaving too, likely heading to NBC to be the sideline reporter for the Thursday night games

yes. tafoya is a republican twat and didnt want to do them. shes actually not bad.