Quote from: SD on October 31, 2015, 05:30:40 PM
Rush Limbaugh doesn't work for foxnews

phew!

don't sleep until josh innes is off the air
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

The media (sports or otherwise) basically just reinforces the beliefs that their audience already has.  Fox News doesn't make non-racists racist, but it validates a racist's belief in racism. 

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 31, 2015, 05:32:20 PM
Quote from: SD on October 31, 2015, 05:30:40 PM
Rush Limbaugh doesn't work for foxnews

phew!

don't sleep until josh innes is off the air

Don't sleep until racism is over

ice grillin you

Quote from: Sgt PSN on October 31, 2015, 05:35:38 PM
The media (sports or otherwise) basically just reinforces the beliefs that their audience already has.  Fox News doesn't make non-racists racist, but it validates a racist's belief in racism.

correct....hate talk doesn't make non haters hate but it makes haters do thing they normally wouldn't....like kill people

words matter

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 31, 2015, 05:08:59 PM
the dood who shot up the church in south carolina was inspired by fox news.....j was influenced by josh innes

seems equally important

I...say what?!

SD

Josh Innes makes me want to kill people

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 31, 2015, 06:59:46 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on October 31, 2015, 05:08:59 PM
the dood who shot up the church in south carolina was inspired by fox news.....j was influenced by josh innes

seems equally important

I...say what?!

you 2 are bff's on twitter
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

my god what happened to pam oliver

MDS

her hair has been outrageous for years...her face looks farged up now. like she has a disease or botched surgery
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

She looks like a hard core drunk.  Puffy face, horrible looking skin, bags under her eyes... yikes.

MDS

QuoteGame 5 Royals-Mets averaged 60% of households in KC— highest single market for WS game since 62.3 in Phoenix of 2001 game 7 - Yanks-backs

never wouldve guessed that phoenix pulled that number

a 62.3 is larger than a lot of in-market super bowl ratings (if i recall, philly got around a 50 for the WS clincher and super bowl). kc is obviously a unique situation, given that its a small city with not a ton going on and the royals being amazing is probably the biggest thing that has ever happened to these people.

PhillyPhreak54

The Colorado 30 for 30 tonight was pretty good

MDS

got got
ryan lawrence
the new flyers beat from the dn
most of the philly.com sports staff

still alive
marcus hayes
les bowen
berman's booster seat

PhillyPhreak54

Sucks to see Lawrence go.

The fact that Hayes still has a job is a joke. He's a shteinheel