The Sports Media Thread

Started by ice grillin you, October 21, 2009, 09:08:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

He's actually calling the Jets-Patriots game on radio on Sunday.

Sgt PSN

I guess this is as good of a place as any to post this.

For no apparent reason other than to work on photoshop skills, Bleacher Report did an NBA/NFL jersey mashup.  Some of them look pretty cool. For some reason, they decided to go with the awful Sixers logo from the Iverson era, but I actually think it turned out really dope. Crooklyn is the illest and they threw a Sonics jawn in there for good measure

PhillyPhreak54

This beef between Banner and Les Bowen is quite entertaining

SD

What a bunch of children. Reminds me of petty Babys momma texts I get when she's in one of her moods

smeags

banner really seems to be over the top angry at the world, I guess not having handicapped low level employees to terminate over true statements about the team he ran has really gotten to him.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

PhillyPhreak54

lolol...whats funny is that Les tried to sneak in a shot at him but he called him on it.

Who would you rather have...

Banner and his miserly ways and lousy attitude or Chip The GM?

Sgt PSN

smeags

SunMo

97.5 is doing a pretty cool thing today in that all the hosts are going on each other's shows.  Miss was on gargano this morning.  Gargano and miss were on middays and now gargano and ellis are doing afternoons. 

mikey miss is gonna start dishing on WIP stuff like working with Eskin which should be cool.  overall it was a fun day for the station. 
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

SD

I heard that this morning and was wondering what was going on.

Cataldi barely edged out Gargano in the mornings...barely.
The afternoon isn't even close WIP is murdering the Fanatic
Miss beat Innes this month.

smeags

def been good listening today. miss just talked about the skip bayless deal again. that was certainly a classic. google me !

smeags

Quote from: SD on October 28, 2015, 02:30:39 PM

mike n ike killing it

MDS

Quote from: SD on October 28, 2015, 02:30:39 PM

close
innes beat him via just the radio, mike won if you include streaming. there is no clear answer as to which is correct, because one is an average and the other is an exact number. also the ads are different, but the live reads -- which are the most valuable -- are not. so i dont know. basically, its very close and both idiots can claim victory.

i dont understand how mike and ike are killing harry and rob. there is just a huge drop off from gargano to harry/rob then back to mike. makes no sense. the audience isnt shifting over to wip. their audience remains the same throughout the day. and on top of that, mike and ike are horrible.

and i was listening for a bit today. very fun stuff with all the guys together. they should make this a monthly thing.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Streaming = Listeners

Fanatic kills them in key demo too

I don't care one way or the other, I just want Innes gone from the city

MDS

his numbers are good enough that he will not get got on that....wip can easily spin him winning....fanatic can spin mike winning

the way innes goes, and this should happen, is via his own doing. hes a legit insane human and a ticking time bomb of destruction. he wore out his welcome in houston, got into a beef with cbs radio, and was going to be essentially iced out before andy cokehead bloom rescued him.

well the cokehead aint gonna be around forever

p.s. innes and j are bff's on twitter
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.