The Sports Media Thread

Started by ice grillin you, October 21, 2009, 09:08:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on June 11, 2015, 11:34:54 AM
Quote from: smeags on June 11, 2015, 11:11:22 AM
i think there are much better options for a steak sandwich than pat's or geno's but i would never refuse either one.
if i was starving for a few days and out of options id probably do a pats.

the reason not to eat at pats is that there are approximately 4000 places within a mile of it that are better (non steak) options....south philly is an incredible food mecca...but as far as steaks pats is right there as the best btwn snyder and south
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Rome on June 11, 2015, 08:53:47 AM
Defcon 5 is a state of peace.

Defcon 1 is a state of all-out war.

Just an FYI...

smeags

let me see if i am following this debate, igy think's pat's is great, lil guy thinks they suck. right ?

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

MDS

Quote from: smeags on June 11, 2015, 12:02:55 PM
let me see if i am following this debate, igy think's pat's is great, lil guy thinks they suck. right ?

pretty much

then again 1 of us has a long standing history of having god awful taste in everything, and the other is just some jew
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

you seriously might have the worst reading skills in the history of history....never seen anything quite like it

smeags

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 11, 2015, 12:18:18 PM

you seriously might have the worst reading skills in the history of history....never seen anything quite like it

whatever you say defcon 5
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

MDS

miss came back hard on innes today.....some of it was really funny
Now as far as the other kid goes, please, come on. A kid who got beat up on the schoolyard every day of his life, kid who was afraid to take his t-shirt off in phys. ed class because he had manboobs. A kid that's never played a sport in his life. A Howard Stern imitator. He's what's bringing you to sports talk radio in Philadelphia? Please

sadly this vagina fight between these 2 hacks is more entertaining than anything in philly sports
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

He said Bruno turned down a deal from the Fanatic thinking he was worth more but wound up taking less from WIP. The man-teets comments were pretty funny. There were a lot of callers to his show today who were fed up with Innes. They said all he talks about is Missanelli. I guess at some point Miss had to strike back. At least it's a two way fight now and not just Innes running his mouth. Miss told a story yesterday about Gargano getting in Innes shtein when he was at WIP and Innes almost wet his pants. Wouldn't surprise me.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on June 11, 2015, 07:42:42 PM
miss came back hard on innes today.....some of it was really funny
Now as far as the other kid goes, please, come on. A kid who got beat up on the schoolyard every day of his life, kid who was afraid to take his t-shirt off in phys. ed class because he had manboobs. A kid that’s never played a sport in his life. A Howard Stern imitator. He’s what’s bringing you to sports talk radio in Philadelphia? Please

sadly this vagina fight between these 2 hacks is more entertaining than anything in philly sports

what is wrong with you...that could have been the corniest response ive ever seen and in general this whole thing is one of the least entertaining things ive ever seen...outside of the ratings you should be embarrassed to care about any of this

MDS

Quote from: SD on June 11, 2015, 07:47:03 PM
He said Bruno turned down a deal from the Fanatic thinking he was worth more but wound up taking less from WIP. The man-teets comments were pretty funny. There were a lot of callers to his show today who were fed up with Innes. They said all he talks about is Missanelli. I guess at some point Miss had to strike back. At least it's a two way fight now and not just Innes running his mouth. Miss told a story yesterday about Gargano getting in Innes shtein when he was at WIP and Innes almost wet his pants. Wouldn't surprise me.

he got called out for his eskin bashing back in 2008....then saying now hes "above" that. also, hes getting crushed and needs to do something.

im always game for a good old media pissing match between 2 egotistical womanizers. im on team "i hope both of them die."

PhillyPhreak54

Details on Gargano making Innes nearly piss himself please

That's funny

SD

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on June 11, 2015, 07:54:47 PM
Details on Gargano making Innes nearly piss himself please

That's funny

I know everyone hates CB but here you go at the very end

http://www.crossingbroad.com/2015/06/radio-wars-mike-missanelli-found-the-launch-codes.html

SunMo

Quote from: MDS on June 11, 2015, 09:55:03 AM
miss has become the late years eskin, the one he drove off the air. hes become boring, stale, lazy and thinks his opinions are the greatest and wont hear anyone else.

innes is winning because fox news wins....mcdonalds sells 1 billion burgers....people go to pats and genos.....americans are morons.

i agree about miss now, he doesn't even listen to callers.  he'll get a call and the guy will go on a 30-45 second monologue about something and then miss tries to respond but usually isn't sure what the guy was saying because he isn't listening.

i think the morning show is good, Gargano and Marks have decent chemistry but i wish they would slit Lynch's throat i can't stand listening to him. 

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

hunt

sport talk is tough...sometimes there's just nothing going on in the sports world but they still have to fill time.  i catch the first 10 minutes of gargano every morning...and maybe 10-20 minutes of mikey miss in the afternoon while i'm driving.  that's plenty. 
i can't listen to cataldi's voice...it makes me nauseous...horrible voice for radio.  and i've never heard of innes until this thread.  actually, all this controversy is making me want to check him out to see what all the buzz is about.

if their little "war" gives them something to talk about until eagles' season starts, they all win.

lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

Rome

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 11, 2015, 10:04:25 AM
Quote from: Rome on June 11, 2015, 08:53:47 AM
Defcon 5 is a state of peace.

Defcon 1 is a state of all-out war.

Just an FYI...

in sports radio its reversed

That's because sports talk radio is utterly retarded.