The Sports Media Thread

Started by ice grillin you, October 21, 2009, 09:08:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

cant believe skipper heard about that since patrick does his show from siberia
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

hunt

not a simmons fan.  in fact, i don't watch/listen to anyone in particular. as the years go on, i care less & less about hearing the opinions of the "experts".  i can't even sit through a pregame show these days.  too many years of listening to blowhard analysts and their misinformed opinions, i suppose.  that and all the sports shows where reporters pretend to argue about different topics.  it's nonsense.
i put the game on 1 minute before kickoff/tipoff/whatever & skip all that crap. 
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

smeags

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 09, 2015, 12:27:01 AM
9/10 americans have no idea dan has a show...7/10 think hes dead

link please.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Geowhizzer

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: hunt on May 14, 2015, 09:51:04 AM
not a simmons fan.  in fact, i don't watch/listen to anyone in particular. as the years go on, i care less & less about hearing the opinions of the "experts".  i can't even sit through a pregame show these days.  too many years of listening to blowhard analysts and their misinformed opinions, i suppose.  that and all the sports shows where reporters pretend to argue about different topics.  it's nonsense.
i put the game on 1 minute before kickoff/tipoff/whatever & skip all that crap.

Yeah I have watched less and less of the pre-game stuff over the years. I keep it on for background noise mostly. I do enjoy the Fox guys because they cut up. But I haven't watched the yawnfest at CBS in several years

SunMo

fox is the worst of all 3
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

MDS

fox is an unbearable chucklefest

my favorite pregame show was the time they had a 930 game and i could watch that before the 100 jawns started
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

i know the CB dude is a funhole but he broke down some stunt innes pulled a few days ago....its grotesque

anyone wanna take 1 for the team and just kill him?

SunMo

post the article text, not a link
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

smeags

his continued rip off of the howard stern schtick is as bad as it gets.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

MDS

i dont feel like finding it

basically he found out that chip said he likes rbs that are "jingle footed" then made up the fact that thats a racist term and trolled everyone...including jody mac....for an hour before andy bloom called in and told him to stop while kissing his ass at the same time. same callers were livid. im cracking up right now at the hilarity of it all. what a breath of fresh air!

ice grillin you

i feel like no matter how many times i look i am still seeing it wrong....the nhl game on sat is at 715...that seems so random and bizarre...is this normal lil guy?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

ice grillin you

yeah i know but this has never happened before has it since nbc got the cup....ive never seen it...715 is so weird to see
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous