The Sports Media Thread

Started by ice grillin you, October 21, 2009, 09:08:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

lol at catching feelings and looking for excuses cause Inness beat miss....you guys can't possibly care who wins btwn those two dopes do you?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SunMo

it's not so much a miss losing but i really want innes to crash and burn hard
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

i wish they never hired the pos but i just dont listen to him...and i dont care that he edged out missnelli or why

its like me being a cataldi fan and him losing to gargano and i go on a search for excuses why and call all of humanity stupid because one radio guy beat another

really if anyone should care it should be me because i only listen to wip and dont follow the radio war stuff...so inness winning just means hes going to stay on wip indefinitely...but if someone hates inness and doesnt mind or likes missinelli you have options....who cares who beats who...mostly i was just laughing at sd and smeags for being like "doesnt count its not fair missanelli was off for two weeks"...."do over!!!"

to be fair i get mental about things like uniforms and the schedule so i guess to each his/her own about whats bothers them....but radio wars is not in my top thousand concerns when it comes to sports

SunMo

no, i just hate him that much that i want him to fail.  i haven't listened to more of 30 seconds of his show since he went to afternoons and it's completely irrational, but i want him homeless on the streets wondering where his life went wrong
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

SD

Quote from: SunMo on April 14, 2015, 08:56:54 AM
no, i just hate him that much that i want him to fail.  i haven't listened to more of 30 seconds of his show since he went to afternoons and it's completely irrational, but i want him homeless on the streets wondering where his life went wrong

Same

Miss is irrelevant. If Joe Schmoe was beating him I wouldn't care. Innes hits on all things I hate about people. The whole manufactured drama with CB and Miss is so delusional because neither of them care as much. I want to see him on the Boulevard with a cardboard sign.

smeags

Quote from: SD on April 14, 2015, 10:12:48 AM
Same

Miss is irrelevant. If Joe Schmoe was beating him I wouldn't care. Innes hits on all things I hate about people. The whole manufactured drama with CB and Miss is so delusional because neither of them care as much. I want to see him on the Boulevard with a cardboard sign.

yeah not sure how its difficult for some to grasp this. who gives a flying farg  who wins this bullshtein radio war. i just want innes to catch aids. is that so wrong ?
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

ice grillin you

pro sports playoff watching guide for the next week...simply the best time of the year

tonight

700 - penguins at rangers - nbcs
730 - red wings at lighning - cnbc
930 - wild at blues - nbcs
1030 - jets at ducks – cnbc     

friday

700 - senators at canadiens - cnbc
700 - islanders at capitals - nbcs
930 - blackhawks at predators - nbcs
1000 - flames at canucks – cnbc

saturday

1230 – bullets at raptors - espn
300 – red wings at lightning - nbc
300 – wild at blues - nbc
330 – pellicans at warriors - abc
700 – bucks at bulls - espn
800 – penguins at rangers - nbc
930 – mavericks at rockets - espn
1030 – jets at ducks – nbcs

sunday

noon – capitals at islanders - nbc
300 – celtics at cavaliers - abc
300 – predators at blackhawks - nbc
530 – nets at hawks - tnt
700 – canadiens at senators - nbcs
800 – trailblazers at grizzlies - tnt
1000 – canucks at flames - nbcs
1030 – spurs at clippers – tnt

monday

700 – rangers at penguins - nbcs
800 – bucks at bulls - tnt
800 – blues at wild - cnbc
900 – ducks at jets - nhln
1030 – pellicans at warriors – tnt

tuesday

700 – lightning at red wings - nbcs
700 – celtics at cavaliers - tnt
730 – capitals at islanders - usa
800 – bullets at raptors - nba
930 – predators at blackhawks - nbcs
930 – mavericks at rockets - tnt
1000 – canucks at flames – usa

wednesday

700 – canadiens at senators - usa
700 – nets at hawks - nba
700 -  rangers at penguins - nbcs
800 – trailblazers at jazz - tnt
930 – blues at wild - nbcs
930 – ducks at jets - usa
1030 – spurs at clippers - tnt

BigEd76

Britt McHenry was suspended a week by ESPN after video leaked of her berating a towing employee

Quote"I'm in the news, sweetheart. I will farging sue this place."
"That's why I have a degree and you don't. I wouldn't work in a scumbag place like this. Makes my skin crawl even being here. ... That's all you care about is just taking people's money. With no education, no skill set, just wanted to clarify that."
"Do you feel good about your job? ... So I can be a college dropout and do the same thing? Why, cause I have a brain and you don't? Maybe if I was missing some teeth they would hire me, huh? ... Oh, like yours cause they look so stunning. Cause I'm on television and you're in a farging trailer, honey. Lose some weight, baby girl."

Her insincere response:

QuoteIn an intense and stressful moment, I allowed my emotions to get the best of me and said some insulting and regrettable things. As frustrated as I was, I should always choose to be respectful and take the high road. I am so sorry for my actions and will learn from this mistake.

She knew she was being recorded and still lashed out anyway

ice grillin you

That towing company is as shady as it gets...mot enough bad things can happen to them

PhillyPhreak54

I was hoping it would say suspended for a sex tape leaking out.

Diomedes

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 16, 2015, 07:12:13 PMI was hoping it would say suspended for a sex tape leaking out.

cue chuggie telling us he had the same hope, until he learned that Britt is a woman.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

god twitter can be so bad sometimes

someone acts like a funhole to another person who acts like a funhole and FIRE HERE KILL HER RAMBLE RAMBLE BLA BLA OUTRAGE

die everyone
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Sole Man 30 for 30 is pretty good

phattymatty

i got turned on my watching that britt video. keep it real girl.

smeags

Quote from: phattymatty on April 17, 2015, 09:46:55 AM
i got turned on my watching that britt video. keep it real girl.

i doubt anyone was surprised by this confession.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it