The Sports Media Thread

Started by ice grillin you, October 21, 2009, 09:08:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

yeah i just needed to put my verizon info in and i can get any game on there....thanks
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

since when does axs tv have cbb or for that matter any sports on it?

ice grillin you

so glad i found this out cause ville odu is fantastic

MDS

tournaments are independent entities and can sell their rights to anyone.....i have no clue why they did it to the station, but there you go.

and another unrelated note:
rams games in LA have been out-rated by other games in that market the last 2 weeks. so more people in LA watched seahawks/pats than the rams game. this never happens anywhere else, even in places like tennessee.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

Eh. It's their first year and the Rams are the most unwatchable team in the league.

QB Eagles

hunt

i think they need more shows where 2 reporters pretend to argue about stuff.
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

MDS

pretty much every cable network is suffering from the same thing....it has nothing to do with the content and everything to do with the medium
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

in fact first take is going to the flagship after the new year

PhillyPhreak54

Next Saturday night 30 for 30 is Catholics vs Convicts

Should be a good one

PhillyPhreak54

So one of my co-workers likes to tune into WIP Monday mornings after the Eagles lose...

We're listening and a Cowboys fan just called in and was stoking the flames and said something like "pretty soon we have to use the B word for Wentz"

Ang says "what is the B word?"

Caller says "bust"

Ang goes "I got another B word for you. You're a bitch! You stumbled on Dak and I'd like to see him with this offensive line and lousy receivers. Go call Dallas radio you horses ass"

lmaooooooo

MDS

i listened to his interview with doug today just to get more mad at doug (success)....2 seconds after that was over he brought on kenny from the dirty 30 and i turned on music

Sgt PSN

Berman stepping down from NFL shows. He's staying with the network but, looks like he's not going to be doing on air stuff.

phattymatty

hmm...that must be what the dozens of berman montages over the past 9 months have been about.

Sgt PSN