2013 NFL Pick Em

Started by ice grillin you, July 26, 2013, 06:24:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

Rules:

Pick Five NFL Games Each Week Against The Contest Spread - Most Pts At The End Of The Year Wins

Scoring System:

Win = 2 point
Push = 1 point

Spreads Will Be Emailed Each Thursday Morning

Picks Must Be EMAILED To Me By Midnight Saturday Of Each Week - Once You Have Emailed Your Picks There Are NO Changes - NO EXCEPTIONS

If You Fail To Get Your Picks In Before Midnight Saturday You Will Be Assigned The Five Largest Underdogs Of The Week.  If There Is Any Week During The Season Where You Do Not Get Picks In, You Will Be Disqualified From The Last Place Prize

Entry Fee:

$25 Entry Fee Must Be In My Hands Before Labor Day - Your Money Is Your Spot In This Thing - Not An Email, Not A Phone Call, Not A Wink, Glance or Head Nod - When You Cake Me Off You Are IN

Payout:

TBD but will probably be somewhere along the lines of 1st Place 80%, 2nd Place 15%, 3rd Place 5%, Last Place will have their entry fee returned

There Is No Guarantee That There Will Even Be 2nd or 3rd Place Winners Depending On How Many Entires We Have

Last Year We Had (15) Entries.  Were That To Happen Again The Prizes Would Probably Be 1st Place - 300.00, 2nd Place - 50.00

A First Place Tiebreaker Will Include Picking Playoff Games By Round. For Example Contestants Would Pick Every Game In The Wild Card Round To Determine A Winner. If They Are Still Tied They Would Then Move To The Divisional Round, The Conference Championship Games, The Superbowl. If Still Tied After The Superbowl The Entire Pot Would Be Evenly Split And All Runner-Up Prizes Would Be Eliminated.

Notes:

Standings Will Normally Be Emailed Tuesday Morning, However Occasionally They May Be Delayed Up To 24 Hours.  At Some Point During The Year I Will Undoubtedly Make A Scoring Error.  Please Check Your Weekly Results ASAP and Punch Me In The Email Forehead So I Can Make The Appropriate Changes.  Once Kickoff Of The First Game Of The Next Week Takes Place All Results From The Previous Week Will Be Deemed Final. 

Feel Free To Forward This Email To Anyone. 

When Emailing Your Picks Please Just List The First Name Of The Team You Want And The Line.  Ex. Cleveland +8  Please Also List Your Picks In The Order They Appear On The Weekly Lines. 

Be Sure To Include With Your Payment The Email Address You Would Like Lines And Weekly Results Sent To (if it is different from the email used to send this).
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SunMo

I Look Foward To Doing This Again This Year.  I Also Look Forward To Dio Bitching About Igy Putting Everybody's Email Addresses In Each Email Instead Of Blind CCing Everyone
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

SunMo

its a way of sending a mass email without giving everyone's email addresses to the rest of the list

BCC instead of CC

ice grillin you

i dont even see that as an option on my email

ice grillin you

oh yeah i do.....its only inside my address book tho

SunMo

you learned something today.  feel good about that

ice grillin you

i might even use this year

ice grillin you

ice grillin you

MDS

did you get my check dumbass
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

ice grillin you

spreads for week one go out tomorrow if anyone else wants in just pm the email to send to

SD

Too late to get in on this action?

ice grillin you

nope still have till sunday....pm me the email addy you want each weeks lines and standings to be sent to...ill add you to the list and you are in.....first set of lines come out today