DeSean Jackson, Philadelphia Eagle (PIMP)

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 26, 2008, 07:53:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Zanshin

Quote from: BigEd76 on March 24, 2014, 12:39:52 PM
Howie is avoiding all questions about pimp, simply saying "He's still under contract", but he said a few times that WR is the deepest and best position in this draft

Which is equally stupid, because that's not any more of a reason for a team to make a trade. This whole thing is stupid. You have to wonder what's going on behind the scenes. There has to be some major information that hasn't come out, because this makes zero sense for either side.

Seabiscuit36

I saw somewhere else that Desean has been hanging with a bunch of crips lately, but I just don't get where it's toxic beyond repair. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Rome

I read that too.  The Hernandez thing scares the shtein out of Lurie, no doubt.

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

ice grillin you

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on March 24, 2014, 12:48:03 PM
I saw somewhere else that Desean has been hanging with a bunch of crips lately, but I just don't get where it's toxic beyond repair.

hes from long beach....hes been hanging out with crips his whole life as have many brothers from the LB....this is as laughable as anything else that's "come out"...shteins turned into a sewing circle of the eagles front office and the media
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

hunt

Last but not least, yo, DJ's no sell-out
And if you can't hang in the streets, then get the hell out
I'm not tryin to tell ya what to do
You have your own freedom of choice who to listen to
You knew good from bad, fair from foul, right from wrong
Now your mother's singing that sad song
(My baby ain't never hurt nobody! )
But he still got smoked at Bebe's party
But you're not the first or the last
You're nothin but a short story from the past
You're dead now, not number one but a zero
Take notes from DJ, the football hero  :deion

:paranoid

lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 24, 2014, 02:05:17 PM
Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on March 24, 2014, 12:48:03 PM

hes from long beach....hes been hanging out with crips his whole life as have many brothers from the LB....this is as laughable as anything else that's "come out"...shteins turned into a sewing circle of the eagles front office and the media
Obviously, that's why I don't get why it'd be an issue now.  What it all comes down to is Does he help the team if he's playing.  Yes.  If he turns bitchmode again, and acts disinterested then sit him.  Don't just cut him loose when he has little value. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

BigEd76

The crip thing is gonna be a problem when he's on the Niners, huh

rjs246

I don't know what's worse:
- The Eagles trying to get rid of their best receiver.
- The Eagles letting the whole world know that they're trying to get rid of their best receiver, thereby drastically reducing his potential trade value.
- You jerkoffs posting every thought you have on the subject.

Right now it's a dead heat.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

hunt

it's not a gang issue.  it's all $$$.  dj wants more but the eagles think he's already making more than he's worth. the fact that he can be disruptive when he's not happy with his contract only complicates things.
he'll be gone...the eagles will be a little worse for it....and he'll ask his new team for more $$ in a year or two.

hunt

Quote from: rjs246 on March 24, 2014, 02:51:00 PM
- The Eagles letting the whole world know that they're trying to get rid of their best receiver, thereby drastically reducing his potential trade value.

a bunch of grown men calling a football player "pimp".

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: rjs246 on March 24, 2014, 02:51:00 PM

Rome