DeSean Jackson, Philadelphia Eagle (PIMP)

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 26, 2008, 07:53:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

I'd pay to see all of you buried up to your necks and then run over with wheat combines.

PS: Love Jackson's ability and heart (yeah, he has one - anyone that small who plays in the NFL has a big one) but hate his ridiculous bullshtein showboating antics.   You wanna get paid like a star, stop acting like a little bitch.  The end.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Don Ho

Quote from: General_Failure on November 22, 2011, 01:51:13 PM
That's so true. Real sports fans find Jackson's bullshtein as refreshing as rjs' miserable attitude.

I for one find rjs' bitter tirades quite refreshing.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

shorebird

Jackson doesn't need to go, his coach does.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on November 22, 2011, 07:44:09 PM
I'd pay to see all of you buried up to your necks and then run over with wheat combines.

PS: Love Jackson's ability and heart (yeah, he has one - anyone that small who plays in the NFL has a big one) but hate his ridiculous bullshtein showboating antics.   You wanna get paid like a star, stop acting like a little bitch.  The end.

i understand elders feeling this way and i wouldnt try and change their minds all im saying is that its preposterous to want him off the team because of it
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

Desean's not a very smart fellow, this isn't being racist or white it's being realistic. When you continually repeat behavior you know is inappropriate that's what we call being an idiot. There's a way to be flashy and showboat without costing your team yards/points, players have been doing it for years.

ice grillin you

its being an elder white to want him off the team because of it

id rather be dumb while scoring a 70 yard touchdown than be dumb while giving up one

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 23, 2011, 07:41:49 AM
its being an elder white to want him off the team because of it

id rather be dumb while scoring a 70 yard touchdown than be dumb while giving up one

oh...I missed that there were people who wanted him off the team. For the record I'm still fine with him getting a 5 year $50 million deal. I think we all know he's walking at seasons end though. That ship has sailed.

ice grillin you

on this site dio is the only one im aware of which is who i was talking to...but theres also a groundswell of people within the fanbase that dont want him resigned because of it

Diomedes

Quote from: SD on November 23, 2011, 07:43:43 AMoh...I missed that there were people who wanted him off the team.

you missed it because it wasn't said.

igy is trolling me, putting words in my hipster mouth...the usual shtein

what I said is F Jackson, for obvious reasons
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Seabiscuit36

you take the good with the bad with Desean.  If he's not showboating, he's not effective. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

SunMo

torrence small...now there was a receiver who was respectful and not a showboating negro.  need more of him
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Seabiscuit36

LOL.  Desean is just one of those players that needs to play like he did sunday.  Plus I want Desean on this team forever just to have him torment Giants fans
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

Quote from: Diomedes on November 23, 2011, 07:56:28 AM
Quote from: SD on November 23, 2011, 07:43:43 AMoh...I missed that there were people who wanted him off the team.

you missed it because it wasn't said.

igy is trolling me, putting words in my hipster mouth...the usual shtein

what I said is F Jackson, for obvious reasons

wait so you are saying you want a guy who fakes injuries and doesnt try on your team?

and sorry i misconstrued you saying "ive seen enough" as meaning you want him gone....that was a huge stretch on my part

Quote from: Diomedes on November 22, 2011, 01:42:01 PM
I've seen enough taunting and showboating and alligator arms and drama queen non-injuries and running backwards on returns. 

F him.

reese125

There was a point I thought DJack was young and stupid and would potentially grow out of the shtein he was doing. Now I realize its him and there's nothing he can do about it.

I can accept it as long as you're producing on a consistent basis-ala Owens, Ochocinco and some some of the other phenomenal producing clowns....but if you're just going to be a #2 decoy that runs go routes 90% of the game to let the other wr's on your team out produce you, I have a big problem with the showboating-esp being invisible for 3 straight games.

Sure I want to keep him because he can catch and his speed is fun to watch, but I wouldnt be traumatized by his departure if it meant getting some solid defensive players in return and another speed guy on the outside that can run go routes all game.