DeSean Jackson, Philadelphia Eagle (PIMP)

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 26, 2008, 07:53:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: BigEd76 on July 09, 2011, 11:13:25 AM
For some reason this is a top story on ESPN today:

QuoteDeSean Jackson's June 30 appearance on the All Out Show with Rude Jude and Lord Sear. (It airs on Sirius XM's Shade 45—an Eminem-branded hip hop channel)
Troy in Tennessee asks if DeSean's "had his dick knocked in the dirt [indecipherable]," before the call ends. According to the invaluable Urban Dictionary, knocking one's dick in the dirt entails knocking someone down or out—maybe even giving someone a concussion?

Jackson replies, "What type of question is that? Say 'no homo', gay-ass. Faggot."

Now, we don't know whether DeSean assumed "dick in the dirt" was some sort of reference to gay stuff—it could be!—or whether DeSean was just particularly cranky then.

pretty sure if steve nash called someone a dumb ass stillupfront it would garner a top headline
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

BigEd76

ice grillin you

pimps goat return is the #4 seed in the espy bracket for play of the year

Tomahawk

I'd still vote for Marshawn Lynch's TD run

PoopyfaceMcGee

Kind of bullshtein that the ladies' soccer play from only a few days ago made the list. Only won due to the recency effect.

That said the Miracle at the New Meadowlands won game of the year, which made more sense. DeSean's runback was indeed "goat" but it wasn't the only amazing part of that game.

ice grillin you

Quote from: FastFreddie on July 14, 2011, 08:32:59 AM
That said the Miracle at the New Meadowlands won game of the year, which made more sense. DeSean's runback was indeed "goat" but it wasn't the only amazing part of that game.

so who ended up winning the "most amazing play in a game where no other amazing things took place award" award

PoopyfaceMcGee

Ivan Drago, for his TKO of Apollo Creed

lurking wierdo

Quote from: ice grillin you on July 11, 2011, 10:32:23 AM

QuoteDeSean Jackson's June 30 appearance on the All Out Show with Rude Jude and Lord Sear. (It airs on Sirius XM's Shade 45—an Eminem-branded hip hop channel)
Troy in Tennessee asks if DeSean's "had his dick knocked in the dirt [indecipherable]," before the call ends. According to the invaluable Urban Dictionary, knocking one's dick in the dirt entails knocking someone down or out—maybe even giving someone a concussion?

Jackson replies, "What type of question is that? Say 'no homo', gay-ass. Faggot."

Now, we don't know whether DeSean assumed "dick in the dirt" was some sort of reference to gay stuff—it could be!—or whether DeSean was just particularly cranky then.

pretty sure if steve nash called someone a dumb ass stillupfront it would garner a top headline

What is a "dumb ass stillupfront"?

Eagaholic

Quote from: lurking wierdo on July 18, 2011, 08:38:15 AM
Quote from: ice grillin you on July 11, 2011, 10:32:23 AM

What is a "dumb ass stillupfront"?

Do we still have to explain these things to you?

A dumb ass stillupfront is a stillupfront who is not very bright.

hbionic

Quote from: FastFreddie on July 14, 2011, 09:32:34 PM
Ivan Drago, for his TKO of Apollo Creed

Fast Freddie...funniest man on the web nominee. I would ask to be your friend on facebook, but go fargyourself.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

PhillyPhreak54

Vick said that DeSean probably won't show up tomorrow because he has some decisions to make

Looks like a holdout until they cake him off

reese125

The move and timing is spectacular. Good job Desean. 

PoopyfaceMcGee

I hope he holds out until the week before the first game. Avoid the camp or preseason injuries. Allow more reps for lesser guys. Win win.