Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Jesus Nola, get your shtein together.  I am not in the mood for this bullpen entering this game any sooner than they have to.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Hoskins is officially the dumbest farg on this team
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Geowhizzer

Cutch 2, Milwaukee 1

And Rhys, you're slower than my fat ass.  Trying to take second base on that was just plain dumb.

MDS

this is like the 2nd or 3rd time this year theyve jumped on some replacement level starter. the team is designed to do this often and they havent. but they did today so hooray!!

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on May 04, 2021, 01:00:34 PM
point being is regardless he should be able to throw 40-50 pitches. He's an adult who has pitched for years. This ain't some high school game.

do me a favor and look through tommy greene's 1993 game log. notice how many pitches he threw. now notice how many starts he made after that season. now do the same for schilling. the point?

arms are ticking time bombs. you have no idea when theyre going to go off. could be tomorrow. could be 10 years from now. limiting pitches and innings limits is proven to limit the damage. some pitchers dont need it, some it wont matter their arms are gonna go. but nobody has a crystal ball to know which arms will do which. so you be careful, follow the science, and hope for the best. the end.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

So... Girardi farged up the lineup card?

MDS

Quote from: Geowhizzer on May 04, 2021, 09:27:42 PM
So... Girardi farged up the lineup card?

the lineup cards are essentially all digital now, but the teams check them. im not sure if joe does but thomson is supposed to. the brewers actually had this happen to them earlier.

bruce bochy batted people out of order before. hall of fame skip. it sucks but it happens.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Hale will be released soon, granted this really isn't his fault as Joe g. f'd up but Hale stinks.

PhillyPhreak54

I got home just in time!

See it's 6-1

Turn it on in time to see the implosion.

Bradley should've been struck out btw

Don Ho

Hale you POS

Of course Ump misses strike 3 and of course Bradley dorks a two run blast.

Don Ho

Offense on life support since third inning.

MDS

if qoonrod can ever develop a 2nd pitch he could be quite good. instead he is a meat head pumping 98-100 and hoping nobody times it up properly. i guess it worked, today.

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah he needs a number two. Change, slider...sinker something.

Glad they pulled it out.

Geowhizzer

PhillyPhreak54

Let's see if they can hold this lead.

MDS

im trying to figure out how the brewers came into this series at 17-11. their lineup is atrocious even with yelich. they have 2 good starters and 2 good relievers but thats it.

of course nothing is off the table against chase anderson but