TV Shows

Started by Wingspan, June 27, 2006, 01:29:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on May 06, 2021, 11:01:07 PM
I'm not shocked you have a different opinion on that lol

i mean my favorite show is identified by the vast majority of tv watchers on the planet as the greatest show of all time

i just found the pine barrens ep
especially once they get to the pine barrens
to be tedious
its not a top ten sopranos ep
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

its a top 3 sopranos ep IMO

college-pine barrens-long term parking are pretty much as good as it gets for episodic tv
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

you go by critics me and sd go by what is actually good

MDS

lol ok alan havaswall....gimme 3 eps better
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Hoydas death is a top 10 episode of any show

i dont know seasons and eps but janice shooting ritchie

the college road trip

probably ten more

MDS

those are good ones. both are s2. pine barrens also is underrated in how funny it is

-gloria chucking the steak at the back of tonys head
-"He killed 16 Czechoslovakians, the guy was an interior decorator. " "His house looked like shtein. "

ice grillin you

I like the first half of pine barrens....the apartment stuff is great but it falls off a cliff after that 

MDS

you and marginassi are on an island by yourselves hating paulie and chrissy in the woods...meet up at a somerton dive and talk about how odubel herrera deserves a 2nd chance

ice grillin you

SD

Mare from Easttown on hbo isn't half bad. It takes place in PA and is heavy Pennsyltucky

MDS

its delco and was shot i think mainly in chesco

the accents are on point. little cartoonish at times but they are at least trying to sound like theyre from the area instead of doing the usual thing of a toned down ny accent

SD

Quote from: MDS on May 08, 2021, 08:04:36 PM
its delco and was shot i think mainly in chesco

the accents are on point. little cartoonish at times but they are at least trying to sound like theyre from the area instead of doing the usual thing of a toned down ny accent

SNL did a skit on this last night and nailed it.

https://youtu.be/qaKZi6p6sxg

SD

Crime of the Century on hbo - We live in a farging disgraceful country

PhillyPhreak54

Is that the opioid doc?

I'm almost finished the Son of Sam on Netflix. A little slow in eps 2 and 3 but pretty good. I never knew about the theory about additional gunmen.

Also - Selena on Netflix. The girl who plays Selena is drop dead smokin.

SD

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on May 11, 2021, 10:09:09 PM
Is that the opioid doc?

I'm almost finished the Son of Sam on Netflix. A little slow in eps 2 and 3 but pretty good. I never knew about the theory about additional gunmen.

Also - Selena on Netflix. The girl who plays Selena is drop dead smokin.

Yes. It's roughly 4 hours total...I can't believe it hasn't been a bigger scandal considering the opioid epidemic which has only gotten worse with the pandemic. It's right up igys alley with the dirty corporate tactics and disgraceful members of congress. These people have no souls. If you remember back 10 years ago two guys on separate nights ran onto the field at the Phillies game. The second guy I grew up with, he died a few weeks ago of an overdose.