The Weather Thread

Started by ice grillin you, January 17, 2009, 12:36:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

I miss New England.  I heart snow.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

i want four feet...i love snow more than anything

BRING
IT
ON
BITCHES
!
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

MDS

philly got like 2 inches on tuesday night? that was the biggest i think since the eagles/seahawks mnf game.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

eagles seahawks was none...it snowed like a mother for a little bit but nothing stuck...it was to warm

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 30, 2009, 05:54:34 PM
eagles seahawks was none...it snowed like a mother for a little bit but nothing stuck...it was to warm
That game farging sucked.  Snowed so much and it melted on impact, it was basically rain
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

mussa

we had a good 2 ft in feb. 2002. i was living in philly at the time, yet i got stuck in Delaware for 4 days. im ready for mad snow. if they call state of emergency you can ride 4 wheelers on all roads legally. bring it!
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

MDS

at the sixer game bowtie weather jew said it was going to be a coastal storm

who do you trust
weather jew
v.
havas

ITS ON
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: MDS on January 30, 2009, 10:13:16 PM
at the sixer game bowtie weather jew said it was going to be a coastal storm

who do you trust
weather jew
v.
havas

ITS ON
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

baltimore weather is calling for all rain now...high of 35-37

mussa

i hate you IGY. I hate all you stand for. make it snow motherfarger
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

ice grillin you

it might be cold enough up by you...philly pa nj ny often get snow when we get rain

mussa

dude we havn't gotten a good snow in 2 years

PhillyGirl

2005..day/night before the NFCCG vs the Vicks....
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen