Phillies 2010 Season Thread

Started by SunMo, March 31, 2010, 06:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawk

Quote from: LBIggle on October 20, 2010, 10:13:57 PM
Hey just leave him in there chuckles. For once the team isn't bailing you out on your horrible managerial calls.

We could have put them out last inning if we had made it 6-2 as opposed to 4-2.. instead we now trail 5-4, and much like the Eagles offense, the Phils offense will disappear when we need them.

LBIggle

Leave it to the phils to let the giants score mad runs for the first time in a decade.  It's all good because they've been tagging their bullpen pretty hard.

Eagles_Legendz

go up 2 runs against this pathetic offense and walk people to lead off two innings.  you knew durbin had nothing when chooch is setting up low and away and he's throwing it up and in.

Don Ho

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 20, 2010, 10:14:56 PM
Quote from: LBIggle on October 20, 2010, 10:13:57 PM
Hey just leave him in there chuckles. For once the team isn't bailing you out on your horrible managerial calls.

the difference btwn bochy and chuckles is painful...and not for the giants

Absolutely, but it's not like the bums have much to work with when you suck ass.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on October 20, 2010, 10:15:23 PM
HOW DO YOU WALK THE LEADOFF HITTER TWO INNINGS IN A ROW WITH THE LEAD?

especially in that park that doesnt give up runs...even to burrell who is one of the only guys that can take it out in that lineup just throw it down the middle 3-2...chances are its not leaving candlestick
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Hawk

The fattest piece of shtein has given the giants the game.

ice grillin you

Quote from: LBIggle on October 20, 2010, 10:16:34 PM
Leave it to the phils to let the giants score mad runs for the first time in a decade.  It's all good because they've been tagging their bullpen pretty hard.

i think even the lil guy would now admit the giants are a better team...they have beaten them in pitching duels and now have traded blows with them offensivly and are coming out on top

Eagles_Legendz

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 20, 2010, 10:17:43 PM
Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on October 20, 2010, 10:15:23 PM
HOW DO YOU WALK THE LEADOFF HITTER TWO INNINGS IN A ROW WITH THE LEAD?

especially in that park that doesnt give up runs...even to burrell who is one of the only guys that can take it out in that lineup just throw it down the middle 3-2...chances are its not leaving candlestick

Plus you watch Burrell for one billion years in this city and KNOW when it gets 3-2 he'll close his eyes and hope it's a ball to walk.

LBIggle

Make sure he walks the bases loaded so Kendrick can give up the slam like in 2007.  It'll be the full circle.

Don Ho

First I want to bludgeon Durbin to death.

Second I want to take a sledge hammer to the first male adult I see wearing a panda cap.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Munson

Quote from: Don Ho on October 20, 2010, 10:20:46 PM
First I want to bludgeon Durbin to death.

Second I want to take a sledge hammerDuanta Robinson hit to the first male adult I see wearing a panda cap.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

ice grillin you

Quote from: LBIggle on October 20, 2010, 10:20:10 PM
Make sure he walks the bases loaded so Kendrick can give up the slam like in 2007.  It'll be the full circle.

that was lohse

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 20, 2010, 10:19:36 PM

i think even the lil guy would now admit the giants are a better team...they have beaten them in pitching duels and now have traded blows with them offensivly and are coming out on top

ill believe it when i see it

9 more outs then 1 more win

until then i stubborn republican-style my way through the day
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Hawk

Quote from: MDS on October 20, 2010, 10:22:57 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on October 20, 2010, 10:19:36 PM

ill believe it when i see it

9 more outs then 1 more win

until then i stubborn republican-style my way through the day

You are the Dave Spadaro of the CF Phillies thread.

ice grillin you

man getting on here would be huge...first time all series they could use their speed