Phillies 2010 Season Thread

Started by SunMo, March 31, 2010, 06:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

PhillyGirl

Zagurski and Herndon are bad beyond words. Thank goodness neither of them will sniff the postseason lol
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Sgt PSN

QB Eagles

MDS

im going to blow a load on the 50 spot igy sends to me, then post it here so we can circle jerk to it

pg im not sure you want in on this
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

BigEd76

because of a limit on how many times a team can appear on FOX locally, today's game is on CSN here but on FOX everywhere else in the southeast

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on October 01, 2010, 11:59:18 PM
im going to blow a load on the 50 spot igy sends to me, then post it here so we can circle jerk to it

Quote from: MDS link=topic=20828.msg777665#msg777665
you are out of your mind and easily one of the most insane human beings ive ever met

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

Quote from: PhillyGirl on October 01, 2010, 11:19:13 PM
Zagurski and Herndon are bad beyond words. Thank goodness neither of them will sniff the postseason lol

Seriuosly, it doesn't get any worse.  I knew they wanted to get some work in for Zagurski the last few games.  His work is done. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: Don Ho on October 02, 2010, 06:42:48 AM
Quote from: PhillyGirl on October 01, 2010, 11:19:13 PM

Seriuosly, it doesn't get any worse.  I knew they wanted to get some work in for Zagurski the last few games.  His work career is done. 
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Rome

Ryan Madson was actually warming up in an 11-5 game.

What.  The.  farg.

Rome

Quote from: BigEd76 on October 02, 2010, 12:29:53 AM
because of a limit on how many times a team can appear on FOX locally, today's game is on CSN here but on FOX everywhere else in the southeast

are you sure about that, guru?

my programming guide says we're getting the yankees/red sox.  being a snatch hair away from tampa i could see them cram it down our throats as regional coverage but i can't believe even fox would be that bad.

ice grillin you

i didnt see it but probably wasnt planning on bringing madson in...he hasnt pitched in three days so it probably was basically a side session
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Well there were runners on 1st and 2nd too, so its possible that he would have come in.

But Dubee already said that they were going to get the BP work this weekend since they're off Monday-Tuesday and with Doc on Wednesday they could go a week without work.

Rome

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 02, 2010, 10:03:21 AM
i didnt see it but probably wasnt planning on bringing madson in...he hasnt pitched in three days so it probably was basically a side session

nope.  he was gunning it.

BigEd76

Quote from: Rome on October 02, 2010, 09:58:24 AM
my programming guide says we're getting the yankees/red sox.  being a snatch hair away from tampa i could see them cram it down our throats as regional coverage but i can't believe even fox would be that bad.

Orlando and south is getting the Yankees game while the northern half gets the Phils game

map