Phillies 2010 Season Thread

Started by SunMo, March 31, 2010, 06:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Quote from: KDS on September 23, 2010, 12:34:45 AM
i dont understand your references or your phrasing

Stand in line.  Not many do.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

when is the last time a philadelphia team went into the playoffs as the championship favorite much less a clear one...83 sixers?...which i fully remember but as a kid you arent invested quite like when you grow up

i cant ever remember feeling like this

the pressure is already unbearable...its hard to describe how nerve racking this playoff run is going to be...im not sure i can make it
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

lol what

they are the favorites now? and you want them to win?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

smeags

three weeks ago the team got old overnight and needed to be blown up.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Sgt PSN

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 23, 2010, 01:07:41 PM
when is the last time a philadelphia team went into the playoffs as the championship favorite much less a clear one...83 sixers?...which i fully remember but as a kid you arent invested quite like when you grow up

the pressure is already unbearable...its hard to describe how nerve racking this playoff run is going to be...im not sure i can make it

I think the 04 Eagles were favorites when the playoffs started.  Then again, you're probably talking about Vegas odds and I'm talking about ESPN-type people. 

And yeah, I was like 7 when the Sixers won it all in 83 and didn't care (or even know about) favorites, and odds and lines and all that other crap.  I pretty much just liked watching Dr. J.

ice grillin you

Quote from: KDS on September 23, 2010, 01:08:44 PM
lol what

once they got oswalt and he proved to not have a broken back they automatically became favorites...you cant farg with that top three

their 18-3 september makes them clear favorites

right now they are the team they would have been had they kept cliff lee

Quote from: Sgt PSN on September 23, 2010, 01:12:42 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on September 23, 2010, 01:07:41 PM

I think the 04 Eagles were favorites when the playoffs started.  Then again, you're probably talking about Vegas odds and I'm talking about ESPN-type people. 

eagles were class of the nfc...but patriots were easy favorites...

after the birds performance vs pittsburgh that year with the afc being so dominant and with TO's injury no one really believed the eagles would win the superbowl

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 23, 2010, 01:15:25 PM
Quote from: KDS on September 23, 2010, 01:08:44 PM
lol what

once they got oswalt and he proved to not have a broken back they automatically became favorites...you cant farg with that top three

their 18-3 september makes them clear favorites

right now they are the team they would have been had they kept cliff lee

lol get out

you were hating on them nonstop and admittedly said you hated them, always hated them, and didnt want them to win

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i hate on all my teams...im a hater...welcome to my life

rjs246

You see what he did there? He flipped it on you. It didn't make any sense, mind you, but good luck poking a hole in it.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

MDS

hes already got one big hole that ive been poking into since 2003

ice grillin you

MDS

im talking about anal

anal sex

gay anal sex are you familiar with it

smeags

Quote from: KDS on September 23, 2010, 03:58:00 PM
im talking about anal

anal sex

gay anal sex are you familiar with it

no shtein, he knew that, everyone else knew it as well. no need to clarify dingus.

SunMo

Sporcle Quiz: Name the Phillies sponsors

http://www.sporcle.com/games/hollege..._game_sponsors

got 10/14. Post your scores

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

smeags

Quote from: SunMo on September 23, 2010, 04:27:33 PM

Sporcle Quiz: Name the Phillies sponsors

http://www.sporcle.com/games/hollege..._game_sponsors

got 10/14. Post your scores

The page cannot be found
The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------