Phillies 2010 Season Thread

Started by SunMo, March 31, 2010, 06:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

SD

Rome

i literally can't believe what i'm watching.

MDS

yea its unbelievable that nate robertson would go into a major league game and give up runs

amazing really. im dumb founded.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

MDS

then what did you mean?

they arent losing this lol mayberry sucks game
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

i meant he should have never been in there in the first place.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on September 08, 2010, 09:46:56 PM
not what i meant, mensa.

the phillies cock is so far in the little guys mouthpiece that its coming out his eyes...so excuse him if he cant read what you wrote and understand that you didnt say the phillies were gonna lose
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phillymic2000

How fargin Money has Cole been? 25 straight innings without giving up a run!

MDS

Quote from: Rome on September 08, 2010, 09:51:35 PM
i meant he should have never been in there in the first place.

who should have been used? its 10-0 and you use the last guy out the pen. probably let robertson hang in there too long...

PhillyPhreak54

Nice having to burn Madson in a game that was 10-0.

farg you Robertson and Herndon.

MDS

Sgt PSN

Nice job Madson.  Farg off Uggla.  The Phils hold a 1 game lead until Atl finishes off Pitt, which should be in about 2 minutes.

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 08, 2010, 10:02:53 PM
Nice having to burn Madson in a game that was 10-0.

farg you Robertson and Herndon.

if theres no off day tomorrow i dont even know if he comes in when  he did...really there was no reason for it...there was only one man on with an out and the tying run still in the dugout...i think the day off tomorrow is the only reason he was used
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phillymic2000

Quote from: KDS on September 08, 2010, 10:06:49 PM
you mean just robertson

at least Herndon is a rookie! he at least might have some upside, farg Nate.