Phillies 2010 Season Thread

Started by SunMo, March 31, 2010, 06:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

So, that chick who was babysitting the hex kid was trying to keep her last name anonymous.  But some dude created a fan page on Facebook and she left a "thank you" comment on there.....which then made her first and last name public. 

PhillyPhreak54

Sgt PSN

There's no doubt about that one.  I just thought it was funny that she went through all this trouble with the media and everything to keep her identity somewhat anonymous but didn't give it a 2nd thought when it comes to posting on Facebook that her full name is also her user name. 

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Sgt PSN

Not at all.  She went to West Chester so she's marginally more intelligent than Todd.  But that's not saying much. 

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PhillyGirl

Dodgers seem to be taking care of Atlanta tonight....although who knows who comes in to close and blow it.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

BigEd76

scared of Broxton, he goes with Kuo and Dotel.  Braves win on another painful walkoff.  F'ing Torre

PhillyGirl

wow, I sort of saw that coming. Dodgers are dead in the water.

Sgt PSN

MDS

Does anyone get more mad than easy when phillies rivals beat awful teams?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

The BIGSTUD

Eventually the Braves are going to have to leave the home comfort of that empty ballpark and play some quality teams on the road. They haven't beat a good team on the road in quite a while. When they play crap teams at home they are going to win, but when they go on the road anything is possible. They barely squeaked out 2 wins against the Astros.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

smeags

Quote from: KDS on August 17, 2010, 12:02:39 AM
Does anyone get more mad than easy when phillies rivals beat awful teams?

easy be dieing over it.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

PoopyfaceMcGee

Tomorrow is a guaranteed loss, so the Phils have to win tonight and Thursday.

Thanks for your time.