Phillies 2010 Season Thread

Started by SunMo, March 31, 2010, 06:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

charlie

Mayberry's swing is so slow, you could conceivably strike him out swinging on an 0-1 count.

smeags

so does kendrick have another good outting ?
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

BigEd76

QuoteSomebody left Howard a Roll-A-Bout in front of his locker, complete with red streamers on the handlebars and tin foil over the "rims".

Ryan Howard's reaction to Roll-A-Bout: "We got to the playoffs last year. You couldn't have got me a Segway?"

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

MDS

so the number 5 starter had a terrible day, then a AAA pitcher comes in and sucks

i guess that ends the season
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Munson

I guess everyone should just ignore it and have no feelings about it at all. Why get upset about losing 7-1?
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Munson

perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Don Ho

Beast!  Ibanez wanted to make this a 2 run game.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

farg!  Doyers have looked like shtein for two weeks and decide tonight to be a hitting machine.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Herndon is on this team because?????

Munson

13-5. woohoo, go team! i am not the least bit angry or upset over this slop.

Munson

SunMo

Quote from: Munson on August 10, 2010, 09:42:40 PM
13-5. woohoo, go team! i am not the least bit angry or upset over this slop.

you shouldn't be...turn it off, get a life, call it a night.

it's not hard to understand how baseball works, yet you seem to have a problem figuring it out
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Munson

I started playing CoD shortly after Gload's 2nd homer.

I understand perfectly fine how baseball works, doesn't mean I can't get pissed when they give up 15 to a team taht has been playing like shtein. I'll be over it tomorrow when the next game starts.

BigEd76

I was angrier at Lindstrom giving up 2 HRs and 3 runs in the 9th against the Braves after Houston just took the lead in the 8th