Phillies 2010 Season Thread

Started by SunMo, March 31, 2010, 06:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Madson close to farging this one up.  icehole.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

LBIggle

good thing it's the grand canyon out there.

LBIggle

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

The little bitch did it!  I knew he could, I just knew it!  :paranoid
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

LBIggle

one bullet dodged... now time for the powder keg. hopefully they get some insurance.

Don Ho

Insurance runs time.  I'd say at least 4 so we can avoid the hydrogen bomb.

Don Ho

He has played some "Uggla" defense this series.

PhillyGirl

The ridiculousness that gets posted in this thread night in and night out is more than hilarious.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

MDS

shut up pg

ryan madson put RUNNERS ON BASE

im gonna complain
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Don Ho

This is a thing of beauty watching them "manufacture" runs late in a game.  Good stuff.

LBIggle

yeah.. because lidge and madson have been shut down pitchers right guys?? right?????

manufacturing those insurance runs was nice to see.  especially since most of their power is missing from their lineup right now.  they'll need to keep that up. 

I actually like bringing in lidge here to figure some stuff out now that they have a bigger lead.

PhillyPhreak54

Serious question to PG and MDS...

What the heck should we do? Not discuss the ins and outs of each game in a seasonal thread? I mean, if there is something we don't like what should we do?

Should the posts here read like press releases? Just scores and standard PBP?

MDS

if youre gonna complain ever time someone strikes out with men on base or every time a pitcher walks someone to lead off an inning....then i dont know what the point of watching baseball is.