Phillies 2010 Season Thread

Started by SunMo, March 31, 2010, 06:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: charlie on July 23, 2010, 08:35:20 AM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on July 23, 2010, 12:30:05 AM
Great game by Hamels.

I'm somewhat surprised that Milt was shteincanned. But someone has to be the fall guy, right? He's the first one to fall on the sword.

We need more cliche's

farg yourself, Chuck.  :-*

smeags

he can't his arms are too short.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

MDS

jesus how pathetic is that move to fire thompson? rube is even worse than we thought.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Rome

If by "sucks" you meant INJURY SETTLEMENT YAY! then I agree with you.

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

SD

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Quote from: KDS on July 23, 2010, 11:46:34 AM
jesus how pathetic is that move to fire thompson? rube is even worse than we thought.

This move just infuriates me.  Absolute bullshtein move.  I always liked Thompson. Yeah all his fault Grit, JRoll, Beast get hurt and it's his fault Victorino has coconuts in his head, Werth sucks shtein and Ibanez is crippled.  Watch these tools get 4 hits tonight.   

PhillyGirl

QuoteHere is Moyer's statement in full:

"As you know by now, I suffered an elbow injury during my last start. We are still meeting with doctors to get a thorough diagnosis of the injury. There have been reports circulating that have put a timeline on my recovery and the extent of my injury. Since these reports did not come from me, I wanted to set the record straight.

"The bottom line is that we still don't know these answers. I have every intention of pitching again and am starting a rehab program today. When we have a more complete diagnosis, I will work with the Phillies' training and medical staff to put together a plan for getting back on the mound.

"Thanks, as always, to all of the fans and friends who have contacted us and The Moyer Foundation with well wishes. I have been blessed with a wonderful, and mostly injury free, career and I look forward to continuing that career as soon as possible. In the meantime, I will do whatever I can to be there for my teammates and work hard to get back on the mound. Thanks again for everything."

Moyer was removed from his last start after 47 pitches. Amaro had said Moyer had experienced discomfort in the elbow previously but that had worsened.

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Don Ho

SD

This is interesting:
QuotePhiladelphia Phillies OF Shane Victorino is out of the lineup Friday, July 23, according to the team's official Twitter page.

Don Ho

Quote from: SD on July 23, 2010, 05:11:20 PM
This is interesting:
QuotePhiladelphia Phillies OF Shane Victorino is out of the lineup Friday, July 23, according to the team's official Twitter page.

Francisco the savior is in?