Phillies 2010 Season Thread

Started by SunMo, March 31, 2010, 06:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

saying my team has a better record than yours right now is not jumping to anything
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SunMo

Biddle is on 97.5 and saying he's gonna sign with the Phils on the day of his graduation or the next day and he's singing for slot...he just wants to be a phillie
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

SD

We'll have to boo that good attitude right out of him

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 08, 2010, 04:25:22 PM
saying my team has a better record than yours right now is not jumping to anything

didnt know luck was a skill to be proud of
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

actually if the award was given out today id easily be gm of the year

The BIGSTUD

If there's one thing I'm 100% sure of it is that Stanton won't hit a HR tonight.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

Drunkmasterflex

Quote from: SunMo on June 08, 2010, 04:26:17 PM
Biddle is on 97.5 and saying he's gonna sign with the Phils on the day of his graduation or the next day and he's singing for slot...he just wants to be a phillie

They did a thing about him on Sportsnite last week, they made it out as if the Phillies would be lucky to get him with their first pick.  Seems to me he went around when he was supposed to. 
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

ice grillin you

he went a little earlier than he should have but not a whole lot...they took advantage of him being a local kid so they could sign him at slot cost

MDS

after taking on the extra 9 mil for cliff lee youd understand them wanting to save $
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

unfortunately if lee were still in philly it wouldn't even matter right now. this offense is only winning if they get a perfect game out of their pitcher. no-hitter into the 7th... not good enough

ice grillin you

yeah maybe they knew what they were doing with lee

ice grillin you

some day the bank wont be filled with teenage girls from marlton and the crowd will boo this team again

MDS

someone please put raul ibanez out of his misery

MDS

why is chase utley allowed to hit out of his slump but jayson werth isnt?

Drunkmasterflex

The Phillies drafted a guy named Knigge....I wonder how that is pronounced. 
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell