Phillies 2010 Season Thread

Started by SunMo, March 31, 2010, 06:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Geowhizzer

All I have to say, I was thinking about heading over tonight to see the game, but decided against it because of the Flyers.  The Flyers better win this farging thing.

ice grillin you

Geowhizzer

ice grillin you

this is only a good thing if the flyers win

LETS GO FLY-ERS!

PhillyGirl

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 29, 2010, 09:25:12 PM
this is only a good thing if the flyers win

LETS GO FLY-ERS!

Jesus...LOL. Its ONLY good if the flyers win? A perfect game is only a good thing if the Flyers win.

You just cannot. be. happy.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

LBIggle

no it's awesome irregardless.. the second I flip back over it's tied at 3.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: LBIggle on May 29, 2010, 09:26:57 PM
no it's awesome irregardless.. the second I flip back over it's tied at 3.

Yeah, my wife is thinking I am bipolar.  "HOLY shtein!  YES!  (Turn channel) SON OF A BITCH!"

LBIggle

lol I know and for some reason my girl calling the players by their first name is pissing me off to the point where I won't even look at her.  must be the finals.

QB Eagles

SD

MDS

epic string of igy posts these last few days

dude continues to out-do himself night in and night out. a true sight to behold.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Funny listening to the Marlins announcers (with the Marlins being "local," I don't get the Phils feed) during the game.  The douche (the one not Hutton) was whining about the Marlins pitchers not getting calls Halladay was getting.

Still struggling mightily offensively, though.  If not for the error by Maybin, this game goes extra even with Halladay's gem.

phillymic2000

MDS

Quote from: Geowhizzer on May 29, 2010, 11:52:58 PM
Funny listening to the Marlins announcers (with the Marlins being "local," I don't get the Phils feed) during the game.  The douche (the one not Hutton) was whining about the Marlins pitchers not getting calls Halladay was getting.

Still struggling mightily offensively, though.  If not for the error by Maybin, this game goes extra even with Halladay's gem.

tough to just assume that. howard was ibbed after the error. if its caught, he bats and that changes everything.

also tmacs call was atrocious. his voice is horrendous and he kept blabbing and shouting over it. you are not harry, dumbass. no one wants to hear your voice. say roy halladay has pitched a perfect game and then shut the farg up and the let moment describe itself. god damnit he is just a hideous announcer.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.