Phillies 2010 Season Thread

Started by SunMo, March 31, 2010, 06:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LBIggle

i think that was figs warming. big double play though.

MDS

Quote from: LBIggle on May 10, 2010, 10:20:05 PM
yes, i am aware of why valdez is playing.  so basically what your saying if jimmy was playing and was sucking we could discuss that, but not valdez.  i guess i'll have to learn me some of this here logic you talk about.

well yea

im not exactly sure what you expect out of valdez. he is playing as advertised--crap. if jimmy was hitting .220 and grounding into double plays, that is grounds for being killed.

ps about a run an inning from kendrick at coors = good for him. he is beyond bad and the fact that its not 10-3 now is a miracle.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

LBIggle

LBIggle

Quote from: KDS on May 10, 2010, 10:28:45 PM
Quote from: LBIggle on May 10, 2010, 10:20:05 PM
yes, i am aware of why valdez is playing.  so basically what your saying if jimmy was playing and was sucking we could discuss that, but not valdez.  i guess i'll have to learn me some of this here logic you talk about.

well yea

im not exactly sure what you expect out of valdez. he is playing as advertised--crap. if jimmy was hitting .220 and grounding into double plays, that is grounds for being killed.

ps about a run an inning from kendrick at coors = good for him. he is beyond bad and the fact that its not 10-3 now is a miracle.

ok so were agreeing that he sucks and want him to go away and that its probably not happening anytime soon.  it doesn't change the fact that when he hits into 4 dp's in 4 games its worth commenting on how bad he's been.

kendrick hasn't been overly atrocious which is an improvement, but balks are funny especially in tight spots.

and the hawaiian with his 2nd 3 bagger.

Don Ho

farging Shane on  a rocky mountain high.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

valdez's defense has actually been great

he just sucks at the plate, which is especially compounded by him hacking at everything and being fairly slow

you can "he sucks," sure. but thats obvious. and complaining about it is pointless. theres nothing anybody can do until castro gets back and especially until james calvin rollins returns.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

That's right mother fargers!  OUT!

Don Ho

on second thought.........................................................

It does not get any closer than that sports fans.

LBIggle

wow, that would've been terrible.  polanco has to get out of the way on that.

Don Ho

That may have been Werth's worst at bat ever.  He almost ripped his body in half on that swing.

LBIggle

bah, romero.  herndon actually comes through on a great play by uts.

Don Ho

That was an awesome DP by Utley.

Don Ho

Herndon vs. Ryan "John Oats" Spilborghs

Sgt PSN

chooch is farging money baby.  he's so money and he doesn't even know it.