Phillies 2010 Season Thread

Started by SunMo, March 31, 2010, 06:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyGirl

not funny

QuoteRyan Madson is having pins inserted into his broken right big toe Tuesday. Team will know more after the surgery.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Rome

cliff lee would have chopped that farger off and never missed his next start.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: Rome on May 03, 2010, 05:35:20 PM

is that why he just played his first game of the season the other day?
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Geowhizzer

Quote from: PhillyGirl on May 03, 2010, 06:42:35 PM
Quote from: Rome on May 03, 2010, 05:35:20 PM

is that why he just played his first game of the season the other day?

Well, he couldn't cut that off...

PhillyGirl

What the farg was that call? HORRIBLE just plain HORRIBLE.

And Charlie was ejected.

MDS

karmatic make up for brendan ryan probably not being off the bag?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

LBIggle

just tuned in.. has he been calling that garbage outside that just rang Howard up all night?

LBIggle

and of course as I'm commenting on the fact that blanton is still in the game be gives one up.. hopefully they get into that  cards bullpen soon.

MDS

interesting decision to put in Nelson Figueroa. interesting.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

LBIggle

lmao.. Nelson figueroa u piece of shtein.  god I really hope ibanez has one more good streak left so they can try and get any sort of bullpen help for him before the deadline.

Munson

:-D Jayson Werth

Gets into it with the Ump, then smashes one dead center on the next pitch.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyGirl

Still trying to figure out what the farg Rube was thinking picking up that piece of crap to be a reliever.

LBIggle

MDS

Quote from: PhillyGirl on May 03, 2010, 09:14:27 PM
Still trying to figure out what the farg Rube was thinking picking up that piece of crap to be a reliever.

hes about as good as youre gonna get as an injury replacement for a long man

its the use of him in a 2-1 game with 2 runners on. thats the issue. ANYONE else would have been a better option. not sure if manuel is drinkin a bud and lettin mackanon go on his own or if it came from charles.

PhillyGirl

a fan just ran on the field and got tased? hahahaha