Phillies 2010 Season Thread

Started by SunMo, March 31, 2010, 06:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Hahaha... FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK THE METS!

Munson

Brent Celek likes this game. Yay twitter!
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Geowhizzer

Takahashi in to throw some sake on the fire.

Sgt PSN

Good thing Castillo throws about as well as he fields routine pop ups otherwise Howard would have been out at home. 

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quotejaysonst So who's the last 47-year-old to draw a bases-loaded BB before Moyer? Who do ya think? Julio Franco, of course -- on 7/8/06 vs Josh Johnson

PhillyGirl

this might have been the best inning of non-playoff baseball.

ever.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

MDS

perlozzo had nothing to lose by sending him, but yea, a good throw and howard is out by a mile.

but when you get an inning like that, you usually tend to get gift runs. baseball stuff!
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

That walk to Moyer only ended up costing Santana and the Mets... 8 runs.

rjs246

I think you all need to settle down.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Munson

I think your face needs to settle down.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

LBIggle

farging filth NYers.. suck on that for a while.

Rome

i love the shellshocked look on santana's face - kinda like he just walked in on his girl getting gangbanged...

Geowhizzer

Quote from: PhillyGirl on May 02, 2010, 09:43:17 PM

ever.

I'll date myself here (since I was in high school), but I can remember listening to the game on the radio (was probably on Prism, which wasn't available in my township) when Von Hayes hit two homers in the first inning against the Mets.  The Phils ended up winning 26-7.  It was sometime in the mid-1980s.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: Geowhizzer on May 02, 2010, 09:46:58 PM
Quote from: PhillyGirl on May 02, 2010, 09:43:17 PM

ever.

I'll date myself here (since I was in high school), but I can remember listening to the game on the radio (was probably on Prism, which wasn't available in my township) when Von Hayes hit two homers in the first inning against the Mets.  The Phils ended up winning 26-7.  It was sometime in the mid-1980s.

Holy shtein, I actually remember that game too. hahaha!

Only difference is, I hate the Mets a LOT more now since living there. So this is better. The past 3 years of baseball have just been incredible as a NY Met hater.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Sgt PSN

Quote from: KDS on May 02, 2010, 09:43:55 PM
perlozzo had nothing to lose by sending him, but yea, a good throw and howard is out by a mile.

but when you get an inning like that, you usually tend to get gift runs. baseball stuff!

Oh, without a doubt.  Was more of a shot at Castillo's horrible throw than anything.