Phillies 2010 Season Thread

Started by SunMo, March 31, 2010, 06:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geowhizzer

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 28, 2010, 07:30:09 PM
two days...they are off tomorrow

We need it.  And when I say we I mean WE - the fans.  We need a break from watching this crappy play.

And I agree with IGY - Madson's pitches are looking flat.  No life at all.

The BIGSTUD

Hamels pitched a hell of a game ER's aside. He got squeezed so bad and still managed to battle through until his pitch count got way up there and didn't have as much heat behind his fastball.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

LBIggle

contrary to the horrible aids infested comcast commercials.. vagina does not throw "heat".

PoopyfaceMcGee

QuoteThe "Tactical Nuke" perk is really the impact of a Cole Hamels fastball.

QuoteCole arranged for the Mets to be in first place prior to his next start, just to experience knocking them out of it one more time.

PhillyPhreak54

Ryan Madson is a farging abortion.

MDS

im really angry and mad and im gonna express my rage on an internet message board
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

LBIggle

that's good bro.  you don't want to start pulling some mike vick antics.

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

i want you all to enjoy this season because this is probably gonna be the greatest era of phillies baseball, but you are all so instinctively miserable and treat 1 game of 162 in baseball like 1 game of 16 in football.

and also you are the guy that comes up with every excuse in the book for your beloved chubby mcflubber but is ready on a whim to curse out every single phillie that doesnt either pitch a perfect game or bat 1000 for the season. jay!
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyGirl

LOL at the Mets fans I know posting things all badass sounding on facebook to all Phillies fans.

"Bring it on Phillies!"

"How does 2nd place look?"

Really. They're REALLY talking shtein in April.  :-D
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

phillymic2000

Quote from: PhillyGirl on April 28, 2010, 11:02:54 PM
LOL at the Mets fans I know posting things all badass sounding on facebook to all Phillies fans.

"Bring it on Phillies!"

"How does 2nd place look?"

Really. They're REALLY talking shtein in April.  :-D

thats all they got PG, as soon as their team starts to break down its over, its all over!!  :-D

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: KDS on April 28, 2010, 10:48:43 PM
i want you all to enjoy this season because this is probably gonna be the greatest era of phillies baseball, but you are all so instinctively miserable and treat 1 game of 162 in baseball like 1 game of 16 in football.

and also you are the guy that comes up with every excuse in the book for your beloved chubby mcflubber but is ready on a whim to curse out every single phillie that doesnt either pitch a perfect game or bat 1000 for the season. jay!

Madson and half the rotation look like shtein. I'm not being unreasonable, I'm reacting to what I see.

MDS

madson is out of his element
the rest of the bullpen is performing as expected
moyer is performing as expected
kendrick is performing as expected
happ is hurt
blanton is hurt
halladay is god
hamels is a Hoyda

blame amaro and hamels. theres your anger.

Don Ho

I am so farging pissed I'm going to beat the living crap out of my son than throw my wife into the ocean off the biggest cliff on the island than I'll....................
Oh shtein!  That's right, it's only April.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

they have no number two pitcher...not a weak bottom of the rotation...NO NUMBER TWO...that is inexcusable for a team that is hoping to win the WS
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous