Phillies 2010 Season Thread

Started by SunMo, March 31, 2010, 06:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Munson

The team is obviously hurtin without Jimmy but I gotta say Castro's actually been decent in his absence.

I need to see a replay of that again.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: BigEd76 on April 27, 2010, 09:59:59 PM
Werth's agent says they're at an impasse with the team regarding a new deal.  They think he's worth more than Jason Bay...

Well, he is...clearly.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

Whats the deal with Grits?

Looks like shtein lately

PhillyPhreak54

These farging clowns are getting shut down by Todd Wellemeyer. After getting worked by Kris Benson a few days ago

MDS

he gets in those zones, good and bad. always been a streaky player.

the bigger person to complain about, JASON, would be raul ibanez. he is finished. done. over.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: KDS on April 27, 2010, 11:40:59 PM
he gets in those zones, good and bad. always been a streaky player.

the bigger person to complain about, JASON, would be raul ibanez. he is finished. done. over.

Yes he is, Toddy. farging cooked.

AND SO IS MOYER! GET OFF MY TEAM!!

SP sucks + injuries + inept offense = go farg yourselves Phillies

MDS

moyer is salvageable as a 5 starter. hes more or less doing what they do.

its blanton and happ being hurt thats killed them. and hamels being a filthy clit.

offense is just cold and missing jimmy, the 7th most important player on the team according to baseball expert michael patrick mcgraw.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

BigEd76

take the sweep and 3-6 road trip and get the f**k home

first place mets everyone

LBIggle

LBIggle

and right on cue moyer pegs dude in the butthole.

quarter chub

MDS

the astronomical hate coming from you people is terrific

and im pretty sure these are the same people that coddle donovan when he pukes all over the lombardi trophy

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: KDS on April 28, 2010, 12:01:34 AM
the astronomical hate coming from you people is terrific

and im pretty sure these are the same people that coddle donovan when he pukes all over the lombardi trophy

When has he been in that proximity to a Lombardi trophy?  Did the skins let him touch one of their relics from a former era?

P.S.  Holy heck the Phillies are sucking wind.