Week 14 - Cowboys: Wentz vs. Prescott IV

Started by MDS, December 04, 2018, 09:28:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

Rome

MDS

lol and thats how this season ends

what a farce
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

actually great coverage but you gotta bat it down not tip it up
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

farging season ended in Tennessee and the dagger was the Carolina loss, a loss to a bigger shtein shown than the birds
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

God forbid they have double coverage on a guy who torched them for two bills. 

MDS

lotta things going on in this game but never foget

1) 3 quarters of utter incompetence offensively
2) the offense sucked up until 4Q
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

The game started with a shtein call.  It ended with shtein luck.  And there was a ton of zesty play in between.

7-9, here we come.

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on December 09, 2018, 07:56:49 PM
lotta things going on in this game but never foget

1) 3 quarters of utter incompetence offensively
2) the offense sucked up until 4Q

This!!  Offense was putrid

QB Eagles

Quote from: Don Ho on December 09, 2018, 07:54:52 PM
farging season ended in Tennessee and the dagger was the Carolina loss, a loss to a bigger shtein shown than the birds

In a normal division in a normal year I would agree that they were dead weeks ago.

But in this pathetic division they would be favorites to make the playoffs right now if they had simply won the coin toss and scored the TD in OT. The season really did end just a few minutes ago. We just saw it and it was nasty.

You can say who cares because they would never beat the Saints or Rams anyway (or even the Seahawks probably), but at least we'd have another month of watching a team playing for something.

MDS

they are theoretically very much alive at with 9-7 but yea i mean they arent beating the rams

so its not OVER but its over

General_Failure

Wentz is kinda bad right now. If the best healthy quarterback in the division wasn't Nick Foles this team would have been out of contention weeks ago.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Wentz played like shtein

Refs were brutal

DL played as best as they could but the back end was the undoing

Groh and Doug have been awful

General_Failure

I liked that Wentz tried to take off a few times. I dislike that he had no other choice and also can't cut very well 11 months after knee surgery for some reason.

The man. The myth. The legend.