Week 14 - Cowboys: Wentz vs. Prescott IV

Started by MDS, December 04, 2018, 09:28:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

Roll Wentz out and having him farging throw it down the field, Doug. Doesn't matter if the WRs can't get open, gotta keep the D honest if there's any chance at all to come back in this game.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

if this is the punishment for winning the super bowl then just disband the franchise
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

That 8 yard pass to Ertz is literally the only play in the playbook that functions.

ice grillin you

Quote from: QB Eagles on December 09, 2018, 06:16:05 PM
That 8 yard pass to Ertz is literally the only play in the playbook that functions.

it has to be called stop drop and roll in the playbook

Don Ho

Yes he's the franchise but if Dallas scores here wouldn't mind seeing Foles in Q4.  Jesus Jr. looks lost, puzzled, rattled, spooked, need I go on?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

original joke incoming:

dak is the eagles best offensive player
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

not sure what was worse dak or the celebration

Munson

He's worse than Wentz AND his hairline is receding faster.

JFC he missed the extra point.

Also what was that celebration?
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

QB Eagles

What a series of events. Awful pass, awful celebration, awful Cowboys being butthurt at the celebration, awful kick.

MDS

cant believe that was jakes first missed xp

Munson

I really didn't know what the celebration was supposed to be
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

MDS

bradham has 1 hand...not an ideal way to tackle zeke