Political Hippo Circle Jerk - America, farg YEAH!

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, December 11, 2006, 01:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munson

Familiar ass seems like a good hobby to me
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

SD

Quote from: rjs246 on July 10, 2021, 01:37:35 PM
Everyone on CF shares more details about their lives than is healthy.

None of our lives are that interesting except maybe Greg's because his sons on the cusp of stardom

Rome

Yeah, that's pretty farging wild about his boy being a rock star.

Diomedes

The Texas Democrats are not having it.  What a show.  I'm impressed.   They're going to put some pressure on Biden here.   
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Geowhizzer

The GOP already has a man on the case to track them down.

EDIT:  Although with the TEXAS GOP, it may be more like this:

PhillyPhreak54

Listen to these yahoos and they're all Walked Texas Ranger.

I just saw a clip of Abbott on the news crying about dems fleeing the state in their cushy private planes and leaving their constituents without help.

No, Gregggggg, that was you and your ilk when we froze to death here bc our electrical grid is shtein.

Diomedes

Lol .. They're literally going to get help for Texas, not abandoning it.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

texas is shockingly not one of the less than 70% vaccinated states....must be all the californians that have moved there
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah.

Harris County though, which is blue, only has about 60% people with at least one shot of a vaccine.

MDS

black folk...same reason GA is well under 70

sizeable black population + sizeable MAGA population = covid 4eva
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

meanwhile tennessee is full on becoming an anti vax state. next up: a measles outbreak, maybe polio comes back

https://twitter.com/BrettKelman/status/1415023788777934850
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

farg em all.  I'm actively hoping they die now.  All of em.

Geowhizzer

My county debated and narrowly defeated (for now) an ordinance to make themselves a "Bill of Rights Sanctuary County," complete with criminal penalties for "violating an individual's constitutional rights."

Story (local rag)

Report (local news)

EDIT:  In the clip, there are more old white people than you can shake a stick at.

rjs246

Quote from: Rome on July 13, 2021, 04:45:52 PM
farg em all.  I'm actively hoping they die now.  All of em.

This. Except that I have two kids who are too young to get vaccinated and the longer this shtein lingers the more it will mutate. So while these anti-vax shteinstains can all die screaming they're endangering people that I love and therefore I hope that they all have a collective epiphany and do the right thing.

Ask me if I'm holding my breath.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.